Gi Group
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Production Associate

Cargo
Production Associate32 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 32 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 960 avaliações
same as Park Cakes
Learning different Cakes products on finished lines. Sorting cakes in different bakery. Putting finish Cakes in boxes and Trays, labelling and sending on to pallents
Waste of Time, Stressfull, Painfull, No Training, Poor communication
I decided to look for a job as I was stuck in a situation where I was being bullied in a workplace and wanted out as quick as possible wish I had not bothered. I got taken on by this agency they do not interview you so you have the job no matter what you just fill in a form. I started in a chicken factory in Scunthorpe for the 2 sisters food group and I have to say I was appalled. I was given some cheep wellies that made my feet very sore and blistered by the end of the day. I was put on a station in the factory which effecting my wrists as I have carpel tunnel I was in so much pain. I was moved to serval stations within the factory as I kicked off big time saying I am so much pain I need to go home they then said to me no you cannot go home we shall move you somewhere else, all these different departments made no difference and they still refused me to go home I nearly walked out but forced myself to stay as that's who I am as a person. the communication is very poor and no one really speaks English and its a long day when your suffering and no one talks to you. I was told day before I started my illness and injury's would be taken into account and would have light duties I guess not. I also got lots of cramp in my feet and toes due to the poor quality of the wellies and the dampness in there which I know it has to be kept cold but they don't take care of the staff at all. It was my first day and I had no training what so ever and then was yelled at for doing stuff wrong etc. I was told to go on my break which was 50mins long, the agency was kept hold of my phone and purse - mais...
Lies lies lies
I got the job straight after having my interview but everything changed, i applied for shift work work at £10.01ph
But all of a sudden i was on £8.71 and on day shift.. I had a fake interview for a fake job
Desvantagens
Lies, toilets a disgrace.. Shocking managment. LIED TO AND INTERVIEWED FOR A DIFFERENT JOB
2,0
Worse
Worked with this company but then partner gave birth and struggled due to emergency c section went back to work for them to tell me I didn't have a job
Simple and Productive
While working here I was able to make sure that I felt comfortable and could ask for changes if they were needed. treated fairly while I worked there. Given enough work like I had asked for in order to keep myself busy.
Holiday pay
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Timewasters who advertise jobs that don't exist
This company will advertise jobs for immediate start tomorrow in order to get you to sign up. They invite you for interview and induction but the shift work they advertise never materialises. Avoid at all costs.
None to be honest
Desvantagens
Time wasters who advertise jobs that don't exist
Not good.
Shifts are advertised that don't exist but you wont find this out until you start . Ask any questions they don't like and you are gone .You can be sent home mid shift the whole place is like something from the 1950,s . Welcome to the jungle.
None.
Desvantagens
Everything you could imagine.
Cultura Corporativa
hardworking zero hour contract role
Working on the production line, CAYGO and traceabilty paperwork. I learned about line leading and completed a manufacturing apprenticeship. Management was fair with clear chains of command. Long hours was the hardest part and the most enjoyable part was the camaraderie between staff.
Packaging /Operation
A dedicated factory operative

Working in the packaging and storage departments

On a temporal basis. Like 3 days a week 24-32

Hours a week.

Generally a very exiting working environment.
Paid breaks
Fun working
Love working here the people are really nice to get on with in my department anyway hours not always full hours but suits me fine fast pace but get use to it
Wages
Can be long hours
Fun workplace
I was happy to work there. I was meeting new friends, I liked what I was doing. I finished working there because I went in Romania , now I come back and I wish to find a different job.
Cultura Corporativa
Its a good temporary job
The work is hard and you need to be capable to keep up.

Its a good place to work for while you're looking for another job and its a good place to have your first job at, it'll teach you the value of money.
Its good exercise
The hours
Cultura Corporativa
Good
Food Production Environment.We need to handle various pizzas,We need to follow FIFO order.Quality checking, Maximising the production on various items
Production operative
GI Group
Good workplace
The job required you to work at a fast pace as well as needing to be very precise when on the production line. This was difficult at first however line managers would be welcoming in aiding you when you initially start on a line if required, allowing you to get up to pace.
Cultura Corporativa
productive and fun work place
a typical day at work for me started in the despatch departing oading unloading lorries and stacking packaged product ready to be loaded up for delivery. its wasn't too bad working for GI group only downside was i worked 8 72 hours and only got it paid weekly .
free product
Ok
Its ok when they have the work as you are constantly in every day but when the seasons die down there's a big lack in work so that results in lack of work.
Cultura Corporativa
it is a good agency that finds you good work
GI group is a good agency that will find you good work good times and good pay they are very helpful.
I enjoyed it because I managed to pay my rent whilst doing the work.
Good breaks
pay for own lunch
Cultura Corporativa
A good place to start up with
This is a place you can work in until you find a more professional place of work or you get the job that you desire to do. this job helps you pay your bills but does not really give you the option to live extravagantly!
Productive place
Excellent co-workers.
The people is pretty nice.

Responsibles.

Educated.

Proactive

Easy going persons.

Supportive.

Very attentive and dedicated.
Cultura Corporativa
Offered me a position straight away at uk point of sale
Was made redundant from my job of 12 years due to company relocation, signed with GI group and was offered a position at UK point of sale immediately there staff was friendly and helped me in all aspects of employment for the duration I was with them.
Vantagens
Holidays paid. Nice people to work for
Can not fault
Cultura Corporativa
Shocking promised everything delivered nothing
What can I say about this recruitment company promised so much delivered nothing put on a busy production line first day was a Sunday they said would call with shifts for rest of the week never called I had to call them asking for shifts said would call me back call me night before saying your in tomorrow an hour before I was due to start said no need now do not apply avoid avoid avoid they waste your time with failed promises don't deliver what they advertise they also had cheek to call me back a week later with a job else where I was like no thanks
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Gi Group". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
3,4
Informação baseada em 960 avaliações
Avaliação por categoria
3,3
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,2