Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Order Picker

Encontradas 8 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1018 avaliações
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
Very stabile job. Full time contract. Salary not very much but ok when weekly payment. Nice location, can drive to work by the bike or bus. Very nice people.
Cultura Corporativa
I can begin to describe the ineptitude of the GI personnel responsible for our safety well being and pay. The self righteous condescending attitude treating us not people but as a commodity that was expendable. I worked at the mobile phone warehouse for over 6 weeks in that time I never recieved a single payslip or email to inform me what my pay and tax were I asked several times and was promised I would get one. When the company had it's culling session I was one of those let go I asked again for payslips which I am legaly entitled to and yet again got an empty promise after phoning them twice in one following being culled and the following week still not having received my week in advance or holiday pay no P45 and another two wasted phone calls I ended up going there in person and had a very heated meeting with an agrogant jumped up GI representative who yet again made a promise that I get all the things I came there for to which I responded with saying not leaving until I do got threatened with being escorted out by security to which I responded you are incapable of doing your job and you make empty promises both when applying for this job and throughout and instead of actually following through on your promise this time you threaten to have me removed by security now just how is that going to make you look when i post the recording i've made of this conversation all over social media at that point after refusing to give him my phone he began typing away on his keyboard and turned the screen around to show me that he had actually actioned everything my money and p45 would - mais...
Good working hours
All mentioned above steer clear in Milton Keynes
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
At first it was ok I worked a fuw places for them. I had a accident on a motor bike and hurt my back i told them I couldn't work for a while I went bc in when I was ok and the manager made me look stupid saying i walked off site that was the case. Not professional
5,0
Cultura Corporativa
a typical what you learned is good work, polite, careful, good environment, good break times , different people, indians, polish, English, no hard job recorded
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Not allowed to be a minute late back from your toilet breaks management hardly speak any English and are very rude. Money is rubbish and your expected to work your days off working until midnight is the normal with no transport to get home with be prepared to put a taxi number in your phone. Only good if your a foreign worker.
Use of staff shop

fast moving

basic warehouse work

easy house keeping
Cultura Corporativa
heavy work picking beers etc, found the full time K+N staff very friendly and helpful, found G.I management sloppy, arrogant with poor personnel experience. The attitude towards the temps are of poor standard, constantly being advised of how replaceable we are, very long shift patterns which means not a lot of time for family! Pay was always right and paid on time. But unfortunately I and some of the other Gi co workers, didn't feel valued at all. That might be why they have such a high turnover of staff and are always advertising. Sort the senior management team out Gi head office and life would be good!
Vantagens
Pay was good and on time.
Desvantagens
long shift pattern. Undervalued. Poor verbal English skills from some overseas management staff.
Cultura Corporativa
get to work at 5.30am and stand ther for 8 hours wil not enough brake legs would hurt for standing ther doing the joband then back ache for 8 hours and when you would ring them up its like they wouldnt care if u was ill they would try get u into work. i dont mind the time i start to the time i finish but getting 6.31 a hour is very bad.
non
Desvantagens
no free lunch.........not enough brake.....wage bad.......... bosses bad