Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Customer Service Representative

Encontradas 8 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1023 avaliações
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
I worked as a GI employee for only a few months but my experience was that the staff were friendly, courteous and professional. If they could not answer any of the questions I had, they made sure to find the answers. I have had no issues with any payments.
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
I worked well with this agency, found them supporting and helpful and they found me two short term placements quickly.

They helped me through the employments well and looked for a good number of placements,
Cultura Corporativa
GI Group were a pleasure to work for. They pay min wage which has gone up since I worked for them so they probably pay more than what I stated above. They sent me to work at Linneys as a customer Service Advisor which I throughly enjoyed and have worked there now on many different assignments.
Cultura Corporativa
excellent staff that are friendly, they make you feel prepared for what the job will entail, the work place was welcoming and friendly. they gave sufficient training, good work environment, money/wages is good.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Job Security... Decided they 'didn't need me anymore' after 3 months while I was at the Hospital for my partner after booking it as Holiday. Not the best. Can be sloppy within the building I worked at.
Cultura Corporativa
I have had various placements with gi group mansfield since July 2016. The ladies there have always been helpful and tried their best to keep me in work. I recommend GI group in Mansfield to anyone. Thanks for all the help you have given me!
Cultura Corporativa
Customer service include a good mood to face difficult situation and the hardest part of the job is time because you have few time to deal with customer's problems while you are listening.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when the customer is satisfied and you can close the procedure.
Cultura Corporativa
I would never work for this agency again. Bucnh of liars who would cook up a story whenever they want to get rid of you. They will give you false hopes about duration of your contract yet all they want is a stop gap cover.
Vantagens
Desvantagens
Dishonest, low wages, no job security, no career progression opportunities, poor management skills