Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Associate General Counsel

Encontradas 7 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1010 avaliações
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Gi Group is a great company, pleasant to work for. Agency coordinators are really friendly so is the management I would recommend working with Gi Group
Friendly People
Sometimes pay queries
Cultura Corporativa
Working at Park cakes is great but gi group are the worst agency that you can think off they lay u out off work after Christmas and no work is offered until. You ring up your self sent my p45
Cultura Corporativa
The place was fun also the other people were really kind also not bad and it was really easy to work there also a day at work wasn't tiring and was an amazing place.
good wage
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
It was a fun place to work, the staff were friendly and everyone worked well. Problems were dealt with swiftly and efficiently. The staff were able to find jobs in a short amount of time which guaranteed work.
Vantagens
Holiday pay and on going work
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
I have learnt a lot from this apperentiship is how to cope with things and also I have learnt many things who products are prepared are ready to be shipped. I am very happy with the Gi Group Managment they have helped and supported me through all the help there was needed. I would recomend this agency to my freinds and family.
Vantagens
Good people who I work with
Long
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
DONT WORK FOR THIS AGENCY COMPLETE RIP OFF THEY NEVER REALLY PAY ON TIME,IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM THEY ALWAYS PROMISE TO CALL YOU BACK BUT THEY NEVER DO,I WORKED 12 HOURS SHIFTS 6 DAYS A WEEK AND GOT PAID £23 IN HOLIDAY PAY WHAT A JOKE AND I HAD TO FIGHT AND ARGUE FOR 3 WEEKS TO GET MY HOLIDAY PAY
DONT WORK FOR THIS AGENCY COMPLETE RIP OFF
DONT WORK FOR THIS AGENCY COMPLETE RIP OFF
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
It is a very repetitive job, but enjoyable. I have learned what it is like to work on a car production line, with a very friendly team of co-workers, permanent and agency alike. The hardest part of the job, in my opinion is the hours and the short notice for compulsary overtime. Although it is a production line it is still a very interesting place to work because you are constantly checking every car to make sure there is nothing wrong with it.
good pay