Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Agency Worker

Encontradas 7 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1018 avaliações
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Gi Group will provide you with a variety of jobs ranging from an warehouse operative, a post man to a bin man. Obviously, all the work will be different due to them sending you to different companies however as for the company its self, taking care of you etc, are very good.
Cultura Corporativa
Worked there the summer before uni so I could save up, told them this from the start and they were completely fine about it and understood that I’d only be around for 3-4 months. Friendly staff and decent wages.
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
At first it was really good and promising when I signed up with them, they had a job ready for me and everything. Then things went sour. If I had any problems, I had to keep calling and messaging them and I didn't get any help. Numerous occasions I left a message to get back to me but I never got a call or email back from them. They screwed up my payments and when I left them, they wouldn't send me my p45 nor did they pay me what they owed me. Again, I had to keep calling and emailing them, no reply what so ever.

So, don't bother unless you want to waste your time by calling and messaging them when they screw you over (and trust me, they will).
Cultura Corporativa
I learned a lot of tasks.I was able to work with a lot of people from different backgrounds.I was very happy when they helped me to understand new tasks and maked me to understand my workplace better
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Enjoy working for these people, very polite, very helpful, get you work easy, good incentives to work as many hours as you can to get a better pay after 38 hours, can get overtime if wanted, best agency I’ve been with so far. Couldn’t fault. Thorough inductions and tests! Everything needed to work they’ll provide it.
Vantagens
Everything’s a pro
Desvantagens
Not one.
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
job placement is few and far between, basic placement that may last 1 day, then 2-3 days without work, very unimpresssed with the way you are contacted as all done by text, and if you miss it, you miss the work
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
With multiple sites and hundreds of clients they are sure to find you work. The pay & hours will depend upon the client. Just make sure that you call them daily to ensure you stay on their radar, otherwise your name can drop to the bottom of the pile to be contacted.
They reward good & reliable employees with the best job offers, so don't mess them around.
Vantagens
They find you work
Desvantagens
Agency contracts always have uncertaincy to them.