Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Wrexham

Encontradas 5 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1023 avaliações
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
I think this job is a brilliant job if someone desires factor work, the breaks are good and the shifts they are willing to give are good, but the only shifts that are available are 12 hours.
Vantagens
5 breaks
Desvantagens
5,0
Cultura Corporativa
Worked there the summer before uni so I could save up, told them this from the start and they were completely fine about it and understood that I’d only be around for 3-4 months. Friendly staff and decent wages.
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Worked with 24/7 Agency they were great also worked for Right4Staff, they were ok but then had the displeasure of working for G.I. Group for approximately 10 years, unfortunately they LIE about everything, full of false promises, they tell you to come in to work and then send you home without any pay, If they mess up and statements have to be made, they will tell lies simply to reverse the blame and inconvenience of which they caused you in the first place. This company and the way it treats people is disgusting, they also promise new workers a 4 on 4 off shift system which simply doesn’t exist yet again giving people false hopes. This Agency also says there are no shifts available but take new starters on more or less every week giving people just one shift per week, who can live off one shift per week? Personal experience working for G.I. Group overall is they don’t care about the workers and they lie. I shall be avoiding them in future.
Vantagens
Desvantagens
5,0
Cultura Corporativa
My first time working in a factory.
I would like to continue working with people that need help so it`s not the place that I love the most but have great people.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Everybody who care about your self do not go there !!!
Wrexham GI group terrible and HR GI group more than terrible !!!

NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE !!!

DONT GO THERE !!! YOU RUIN YOUR LIFE !!!