Gi Group
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Nottingham

Cargo
Todos
Local
Nottingham33 avaliações
Encontradas 33 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 985 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed my time with these a bit hard to get hold off during covid 19 but was a decent agency and decent all over I wish I was still working with them cause they provided some stability needed in my life would recommend them
If I asked what do you think off gi group agency as a whole they are a good bet compared to some off the agency I have been with thorgu 2000 to now
Vantagens
ReSonably hours reasonably pay and happy to help if they can
Lack off communication
Cultura Corporativa
With gi group there is never any work for the people on agency so will leave you struggling with day to day living expenses , the people there are nice and welcoming it's just you are never guaranteed any hours
Cultura Corporativa
The managers don't understand anything people go through it even try and they take the micky to reply to you when u have an emergency and take out there frustrations on the workers
Cultura Corporativa
If you like an employer who is fine giving you one days work a month then Gi Group is for you!

They have a blue hat system where all the blue hats get full time hours. Where as white hats are treated unfairly. You're disposable and they let you know it. How do you get a blue hat? Be an attractive female.

I
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Almost no care for the worker apart from basic health and safety with earplugs and education on harm reduction. They don't seem to care for people's need to rest during work.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
I have worked for the Gigroup for about 22 months now and the staff and management work hard in the office and do a difficult Job, they are very friendly and approachable and will help you in any way they can. I have enjoyed my time working for them and will recommend the Gigroup as a good employer as they offer training and apprenticeships and you can progress if you work hard.
Cultura Corporativa
With most often far environment, the is always a very good security as there are security guards in place.
Minimum wages sometimes depending on type of work but a fun environment
Cultura Corporativa
Working on the production line, CAYGO and traceabilty paperwork. I learned about line leading and completed a manufacturing apprenticeship. Management was fair with clear chains of command. Long hours was the hardest part and the most enjoyable part was the camaraderie between staff.
Cultura Corporativa
Good promotion prospects and great levels of flexibility offered. Approachable management who are open to new ideas, clear structure within the management team
Approachable management
Cultura Corporativa
A fast pace environment. Enjoyed working there. Good pay and paid every week. Access to staff discount shop. Good hours to work. Excellent management, who take good care of their employee's.
Cultura Corporativa
The work is hard and you need to be capable to keep up.

Its a good place to work for while you're looking for another job and its a good place to have your first job at, it'll teach you the value of money.
Its good exercise
The hours
Cultura Corporativa
The job required you to work at a fast pace as well as needing to be very precise when on the production line. This was difficult at first however line managers would be welcoming in aiding you when you initially start on a line if required, allowing you to get up to pace.
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed my work on some days other days was just silly, I was told to be at work for 6 in the morning when I arrived they would then tell me that they don’t need me in, was a nightmare as I had to travel long way, also payments at the end of the week would be lower than what I was expected.
Paid for 1 of the breaks
12 hour shifts
Cultura Corporativa
Shifts are horrible, Management is horrible, the work is heavy and we don't have help from team managers for anything. They just ask you to work and don't even care if you are ok.
horrible management
Cultura Corporativa
I liked working with GI because not long after I started, they gave me an opportunity to develop myself and offered me a permanent contract with the company itself.
Cultura Corporativa
This is a place you can work in until you find a more professional place of work or you get the job that you desire to do. this job helps you pay your bills but does not really give you the option to live extravagantly!
Cultura Corporativa
Been with gi group almost a year now and don't have any bad words to say about them.
They a a fun loyal agency to work for.

Was laid off for 3 weeks due to lack of work but was re located in a different part of the warehouse on a different shift
Cultura Corporativa
The people work for GI Group, are very professional and enthusiastic person. When I required any information about my job, they always gave me all information.
They have a really good culture
Cultura Corporativa
That's good workplace but I need job where I have to think what I do about. Menagment and supervisors are helpful and other employees are always ready to help.
Vantagens
You can choose your lunchtime
Mandatory overtime
Cultura Corporativa
Very stabile job. Full time contract. Salary not very much but ok when weekly payment. Nice location, can drive to work by the bike or bus. Very nice people.
Cultura Corporativa
i was there through agency so my experience wasnt the best one the gi staff was great the boots management wasnt the best people to work for i was agency so i was just a number
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Gi Group". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
3,3
Informação baseada em 985 avaliações
Avaliação por categoria
3,3
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,1