Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Lowestoft

Cargo
Local
Avaliação por categoria
Encontradas 4 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1037 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Not really a lot to learn. Running out of breath asking to be put forward for training to obtain a licence for electric pallet trucks &fork lift driving. After some days the most enjoyable part of the job is leaving off & going home !
N/a
Desvantagens
Calling for extra shifts even when not on shift rota !!!!!!
Cultura Corporativa
i enjoyed my time working for birdseye through gi group. i had very few issues while i was working there. i look hope to gain a position through them again in future
Cultura Corporativa
I have been working in Birdseye, I am a very practical, hard working, conscientious, reliable and honest person who gets on well with others and works well as part of a team, or alone and unsupervised. I always achieve high standards in what I do, and undertake,I learn quickly, and soon understand new skills and operations. I have a good sense of humour and always try to see things from other person’s points of view. My supervisory experience coupled with my caring nature ensures I always have a good rapport with those around me. My problem solving skills enable me to ensure smooth running in all production operations.
Holidays
12 hours
Cultura Corporativa
In general a day at Birdseye includes various duties including, preparing, helping with the making and packing various food items that are produced by the company.
Close to home
long saometimes unsociable hours
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas