Gi Group
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Leicester

Encontradas 7 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 996 avaliações
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
very cold day in chiller
i have learned to work with many other hard workers managed to finished my task on time my co workers have been really helpful the the most enjoyable part of the job is to work as team.
Cultura Corporativa
Unless your a EE you won’t get work
Not one single offer in 4 month , despite adverts stating jobs for class 2 drivers

Pay is well below for class 2 anyway

Stay away ( not that you’ll get work anyway )
Cultura Corporativa
I would not work for Gi Group in Leicester at there work for fixing mobile phones as the place is full of back stabbers. With the COVID-19 they say keep your distance but when u working they are right near u the management would take 3 days off to go to Poland and just comes back to work with out self isolation to there self do not care about your safety at all the people that work there talk to u like dog poo
Non
Full of clowns
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
I do NOT recommend working at GI Leicester. Management sucks, numerous wrongful warnings, threats from teamleaders. Office does not embrace the company at all, but requires miracles. None of the machine operators has undergone full training, everyone is self-taught, everyone must learn how to use and set-up the machines by themselves. Working on a stacker can be boring (depends on the letters), sometimes not. Teamleaders are two-faced, same as the whole office + few co-workers. At least the unit is warm (without chiller) :)
5,0
Cultura Corporativa
Always a new day, sometimes challenging but meeting a range of people with language barriers everyday was part of the job I enjoyed. Also learning about business and administration.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
It was hard to wake up really early in the morning and it was quite far from my house, but I enjoyed, because i had the chance to develop my english communication skills.
Cultura Corporativa
DONT WORK FOR THIS AGENCY COMPLETE RIP OFF THEY NEVER REALLY PAY ON TIME,IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM THEY ALWAYS PROMISE TO CALL YOU BACK BUT THEY NEVER DO,I WORKED 12 HOURS SHIFTS 6 DAYS A WEEK AND GOT PAID £23 IN HOLIDAY PAY WHAT A JOKE AND I HAD TO FIGHT AND ARGUE FOR 3 WEEKS TO GET MY HOLIDAY PAY
DONT WORK FOR THIS AGENCY COMPLETE RIP OFF
DONT WORK FOR THIS AGENCY COMPLETE RIP OFF
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Gi Group". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
3,3
Informação baseada em 996 avaliações
Avaliação por categoria
3,3
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,1