Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Coventry

Encontradas 5 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1023 avaliações
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
I worked as a GI employee for only a few months but my experience was that the staff were friendly, courteous and professional. If they could not answer any of the questions I had, they made sure to find the answers. I have had no issues with any payments.
Cultura Corporativa
Professional agency to work for, staff are really helpful and provide the best advice. I was looking for work and went round to many agencies as everyone does. But with Gi group I can recommend to anyone!
Cultura Corporativa
I am very pleased with my decision to join GI Group. No two days are the same! A standard working day involves some heavy lifting, interaction with middle management and other warehouse operatives. I have learned to interact with people from a diverse range of backgrounds, different ethnicities and cultures. I supervise on behalf of my agency, I have learned to communicate with and manage a small group of people, induce new members, operate and demonstrate equipment, solve problems on the shop floor and offer solutions. I have acquired a new skill set and learn additional new transferable skills. It is a pleasure to work with local GI Group office staff, their management is second to none and they are always available to offer helpful advise and support to their employees. The hardest part of the job is staying on your feet for a long periods of time, plus the concrete/metal structure, very hot or very cold environment, constant loud machine noise and very heavy lifting. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is too get along with everyone and learn new foreign languages! and of couse the financial recompense.
Vantagens
Good hourly rate
Desvantagens
some heavy lifting
Cultura Corporativa
I was a temp with this agency for only 3 months but I really found them helpful and friendly I enjoyed my time with them, I worked in admin at a really good company
Vantagens
Friendly
Desvantagens
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Badly managed - no sales drive as a branch . Have a very clicky environment and temporary workers are not dealt with in a friendly mannner . Warehouse staff are treated poorly .