Gi Group
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Burton-On-Trent

Cargo
Todos
Local
Burton-On-Trent23 avaliações
Encontradas 23 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 962 avaliações
Gi group
It's nice to work with gi Group.. working with other people they bit problems.. because I didn't understand there language when they where speaking
Cultura Corporativa
Nice and friendly place to work
It does get very busy and u have to be able to get thru all your orders - when it does get quiet that does not happen that often then u r just standing around for hours until we get orders to process that part of the job was real boring
Productive workplace
Overall good job to work at. I have gained the ability to work hard and be disciplined. The management there was good and the workplace culture was very organised. The hardest part of the job was lifting however it was easily done by working in a team. The enjoyable part was the good employees and management team.
Cultura Corporativa
Good company to work for
Sometimes there bad and good no matter where you work but i guess thats just the way the system is but overall good agency to work for apart from the pay roll sometimes gets messed up
Earning cash
Covering peoples shifts
past employee - burton
Interesting advert for manager in Leicester, stating role is available due to internal promotion !! Untrue - this branch have had three managers in 12 months. Senior management and area manager are a joke - avoid working here at all costs too much wanted with no support.
No support
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Good at what they do
They have always managed to find me a job within a few weeks. The jobs they find are secure and have a suitable wage. The staff are friendly and easy to contact if any issues arise.
productive
a typical what you learned is good work, polite, careful, good environment, good break times , different people, indians, polish, English, no hard job recorded
bad experience
needs to be reported to watch dog or company should be investigated. a lot of procedures not being followed correctly.
team structure can be looked at again.

a lot of procdures are not followed correctly and not all staff members on the team knew or fully trained on process's.
Cultura Corporativa
It was very good place to work
I was working there on a temporary basis as a reach Truck driver. Do 12 hour shifts on a rotation. I had 3 breaks throughout the day. I used a scanner to pick my work and had to meet hourly targets.
Free travelling was provided
Short break
Shifts are to long
They told me 4 on 4 off wasn’t any more specific about what shifts you really are doing only had 2 days of then back on to 5 days and to far for travel
Free breakfast on 1st day
Hours are to long
Erm, no...not good.
I worked at boots warehouse and the colleagues were rude, careless and disrespectful. I dreaded going into work. I'm autistic as well which I told them about and they didn't take that into account at all. Your days off? Expect not to have any as they cancel your days off without much warning. They'll tell you that 12 hour night shifts are a "four on four off" rota... It's all lies. They'll have you working up to 6 nights sometimes with only one day off before you work another 6 inhumane shifts. Pay was alright, but not worth it imo.
Pay
Desvantagens
Everything apart from the pay.
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Productive and funny work place
The worst thing was when we work for.night shift and we finished ealier we doesn't have any transport to darby from burton, and we was waiting sometimes about 4 hours till the bus came
3,0
clean enviroment
a full shift at the moment working with DHL but they can't always guarantee full hours when working on the peak season it is a clean place to work and a job
target orientated
alot of hours on your feet in the different departments (dotcom etc), not allowed to sit down and you are constantly reminded of your targets and told how you aren't working hard enough. pay is better than some warehouses (£8 per hour) but worse than others. fellow employees that you work with are friendly and easy to get on with, however you want nothing to do with management.
decent canteen.
Desvantagens
management of employees (need to feel valued more).
Very strict work place
It is a very strict place to work and dont get any holidays if you are off for any reason even an emergancy like hospital you get a strike and very nearly loosing your job
You are slave for them
Boots in Burton On Trent dont go there. They will use you as they need, there is an strange athmosphere cose many people understand how boots & Gi group is playing with them. Bunch of false ignorants.
Non
Many
Not the best.
All i can say about GI Group is i wish i joined with AM2PM instead, when i first started they never gave me a payslip for 3 months, i rang hmr&c about my tax code in which GI Group failed to respond so was on emergancy tax for 7-8 weeks, Would call you in even though your manager said ignore it and if you did ignore it they gave you a warning and strike for not attendin, the staff are helpfull and i know they deal with thousands of people every year but to fail when the year is quiet is no exception.
Vantagens
Long hours, Overtime, Peak time bus, Helpfull reps.
Incorrect pay, Strike happy
fun job
i liked working for g.i group, I have got to admit that gi group is one of the best agencies I have worked for, it is a busy environment, but plenty of different job roles were on offer.
Easy place to work
Generally easy work mostly packing light boxes and bags to send off for customers, some managers weren't the best but the job was good would recommend if in need of work.
Easy work
Stuck up managers
Good work colleagues.
Colleagues are helpful and good to be around. Skills that I've learned are mainly computer based, eg. spreadsheets and use of a scanner.

Management are numbers orientated rather than people orientated.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with last minute orders.

The most enjoyable part is the satisfaction of seeing our products in the stores.
Regular working hours.
Desvantagens
Lack of good training for new employees.
constant carrot and stick
Always promising a contract yet unable to even give most people full weeks, and constant promise of moving forward with better prospects. canteen was ok and the pay wasnt too bad.
Perfil Solicitado
Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?
Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Gi Group". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.
Avaliação geral
3,4
Informação baseada em 962 avaliações
Avaliação por categoria
3,3
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,2