Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Beeston

Cargo
Todos
Local
Beeston9 avaliações
Encontradas 9 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1010 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
I worked on the assembly line at Boots in Nottingham, this involved checking the labels on the goods and ensuring the batch number was readable. Management was very supportive of external duties. Some lines were faster than others, this could be hard to keep up with. The people I worked with were a friendly bunch, this made the day go quicker.
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
The staff from Gi that works near you in the area are very rude and call your attention in inappropriate way harassing you with bad words that is very nasty.
They request you to work at Sundays saying that is compulsory when the law says that is not true.

They don't pay more to work at Sundays and if don't go they enforce you to assign a warning.
5,0
Cultura Corporativa
I recently resigned from my position at Gi Group. I was working at Boots Warehouse in Beeston. From day one the staff at Gi Group was very cooperative, helpful and courteous. I was treated very well at my workplace with all the tools and training provided to me. I was encouraged to and given a chance learn new skills. I worked for Gi Group for 7 months and just within 7 months I was offered a permanent contract at Boots, which I had to decline since I was moving away. My immediet supervisors (Maria & Dorcas) and team leaders at Boots were excellent people to work with.
Flexible shifts, Learn new skills on the job, Career growth
Desvantagens
sometimes you are sent home when there's a machinery or equipment failure at work
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
You need to pick for your whole shift , you have to keep up with the requirements as picking performance and if you can't do it for 2-3 months you get fired. They can cancel your day off , not allowed to talk , your on the move all the time doing about 10 miles every single day to cover your duties. Keep in mind that you should come to this place only if you consider yourself fit. Some people are not working as hard but still they can do their performance (I don't really understand how) and some others are working their beep off and can't do it ..
fitness
hours, pay
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Was only there for a week due to problems at home.
I’ve work for many years now this is the worst company I’ve ever worked with. They tell you the job you go for but when you start it is a different job you applied for altogether. They are rude to you, you only have one day off a week, you have to work every weekend but they don’t tell you that. If your going to apply here don’t look somewhere else.
Isn’t any
Desvantagens
Long hours. Your always been watch.
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Not allowed to be a minute late back from your toilet breaks management hardly speak any English and are very rude. Money is rubbish and your expected to work your days off working until midnight is the normal with no transport to get home with be prepared to put a taxi number in your phone. Only good if your a foreign worker.
Use of staff shop
Most of it
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
In the Boots ware house it is really easy job. The worst thing it is that you don't have weekends Just 1 time per 5 weeks. Everything is there alright just you have to be in conversation with yourself for 8 hours...
Easy
Desvantagens
Not enough to rest per 1 day....
Cultura Corporativa
Picking and packing all day .
I have learned how to picking faster and easier.

The management is very good.

The workplace is good and calm.

I dont find any hard part in this job.

The most enjoyable part of the job the lunch time and the picking and packing.
Cultura Corporativa
The job itself is fine, I can do it and I enjoy doing it. I have learned how to work in a warehouse, knowledge I never had. the management at this workplace is good.
My co-workers are friendly but some do not talk to you at all. The hardest part of the job is that it is physically demanding but I do enjoy it as I am around people that I like to be around.