Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 1023 avaliações
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Por motivo de ser contrato temporário e o trabalhador ter que ligar pra ser escalado.
Cultura Corporativa
Es muy buena le brinda buenos beneficios asu trabajador me gustaría volver a trabajar con ellos
Cultura Corporativa
Grazie mille a voi per aiutare tutti persone per trovare lavoro sicuro.
Vantagens
Bono pasto, stipendio è puntuale.
Desvantagens
Contratti basi ( contratti non lungo)
Cultura Corporativa
Treat you quite well despite being an agency worker. They work with you in order to help get a position that will suite you well. They don't skimp on training.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
I can begin to describe the ineptitude of the GI personnel responsible for our safety well being and pay. The self righteous condescending attitude treating us not people but as a commodity that was expendable. I worked at the mobile phone warehouse for over 6 weeks in that time I never recieved a single payslip or email to inform me what my pay and tax were I asked several times and was promised I would get one. When the company had it's culling session I was one of those let go I asked again for payslips which I am legaly entitled to and yet again got an empty promise after phoning them twice in one following being culled and the following week still not having received my week in advance or holiday pay no P45 and another two wasted phone calls I ended up going there in person and had a very heated meeting with an agrogant jumped up GI representative who yet again made a promise that I get all the things I came there for to which I responded with saying not leaving until I do got threatened with being escorted out by security to which I responded you are incapable of doing your job and you make empty promises both when applying for this job and throughout and instead of actually following through on your promise this time you threaten to have me removed by security now just how is that going to make you look when i post the recording i've made of this conversation all over social media at that point after refusing to give him my phone he began typing away on his keyboard and turned the screen around to show me that he had actually actioned everything my money and p45 would - mais...
Good working hours
All mentioned above steer clear in Milton Keynes
Cultura Corporativa
La peor empresa que he estado en 31 años laborales. Pagan poquísimo, mal y tarde. Pocos medios para trabajar. Incidencias de cobro continuas.
Contrato obra y servicio de lunes a domingo. Horas extras encubiertas. Una esclavitud en toda regla. Abusan de la gente que está necesitada.

Pagan 7€ brutos / hora (pagas incluidas).

Lo habitual son contracturas, dolores cervicales, lumbares, síndrome tunel carpiano.

Reclamaciones de dinero que pueden tardar más de un mes en resolver.

Cuando hay problemas de pago, nadie da la cara

Control de calidad tope spanish (es decir, todo vale); aún no sé como empresas tipo Seat, Volkswagen, Valauto, Skoda, etc .. pueden confiar en esta empresa.

Así salen los coches ....
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
giornata lavorativa veloce, stimolante e coinvolgente
buoni pasto, gratificazioni
pausa corta
Cultura Corporativa
Gi group was a good agency to work for but couldn't guarantee me full time work it was 4 days on 4days off mornings and nights 7am- 7PM or 7pm-7am but was s 0 hour contact so no stability
Cultura Corporativa
Entrevista objetiva quanto ao perfil desejado. Atende no horário marcado.
Objetiva e clara.
Faltam alguns beneficios
Cultura Corporativa
Worst thing that that could have happened to the jobs market is agencies came out of the Thatcher era. Nothing but exploitation of humans no rights or unions.Should be outlawed
Cultura Corporativa
Agenzie interinali tutte da chiudere.Sono la tomba del lavoro.
Cultura Corporativa
My experience of working with GI group was really good. I served at a customer site but there was always a big support available all times. whether it is administrative support or any issues with devices, payroll or assets.
Cultura Corporativa
I do NOT recommend working at GI Leicester. Management sucks, numerous wrongful warnings, threats from teamleaders. Office does not embrace the company at all, but requires miracles. None of the machine operators has undergone full training, everyone is self-taught, everyone must learn how to use and set-up the machines by themselves. Working on a stacker can be boring (depends on the letters), sometimes not. Teamleaders are two-faced, same as the whole office + few co-workers. At least the unit is warm (without chiller) :)
Cultura Corporativa
Terrible place to work had 4 days work in over a month worst agencie iv work for in a long time but will nevrr go bk just a let down iv not been contacted for anywork in over a month .
Cultura Corporativa
Ich habe da nur auf aushilfe gearbeitet,und klar ist das man was für sein Geld tun musst auch vlt mal einspringen. Die Mitarbeiter sind nett zeitliche Wünsche werden berücksichtigt! Das ist Vorteil bei einer Leihfirma!
Cultura Corporativa
Good company with excellent staff who I found to be very helpful.
Always maintained good contact and were always friendly.

I was not with them for long due to receiving a better offer elsewhere.
Cultura Corporativa
Uma empresa muito boa gostaria de um dia volta a trabalha na empresa gostei muito
Cultura Corporativa
Gi Group Valladolid, no recomendable, una dejadez total en todo y se ríen de tí. Falta de profesionalidad y de ética. Son aprendices. Aconsejo HUIR de esta ETT
Ninguno
Cultura Corporativa
excelente otima para trabalhar poderia era contratar diretamente fixo na carteira
Cultura Corporativa
Ambiente lavorativo stimolante, a volte stressante ma comunque soddisfacente per le mie esigenze.
Cultura Corporativa
Gosto muito,já estou no meu segundo contrato,pela Gi Group,eles sempre dão oportunidade de você ser recontratada.