Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 1023 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Por motivo de ser contrato temporário e o trabalhador ter que ligar pra ser escalado.
Cultura Corporativa
Valoriza o funcionário, sempre em dia com os pagamentos .
Cultura Corporativa
veramente grato a chi mi ha fatto rientrare nel mondo del lavoro, staff puntuale e corretto. lo consiglierei a tutti
Cultura Corporativa
É uma empresa muito boa, tem muita inclusão social, tem muito respeito com todos dentro e fora da empresa, o tratamento com os colaboradores é muito bom.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
So, to begin with, i turned up for an induction and me and my friends names were not on the list. The awfully rude security guard told us to “clear off”. The matter was resolved and then induction was dragged out for 8 tedious hours, sat in a classroom and doing food safety & health and safety quiz’s. We got given the answers. Not in those 8 hours did we get given ANY training whatsoever. The next day we were called in for our first day. As soon as we got kitted up, we got slung straight onto production line. NO ONE speaks English so when i asked what was the task, the workers looked up and down at me and ignored me. When put on other stations line managers would shout and mimick you if you did or said anything wrong, not even knowing it was your first day and you had NO TRAINING. Also, when they speak to you, its in their own foreign language, they just assume you’re not british! My break was at 7:45 for 50 minutes ( 1h45 into starting????????) and no one had told me it was 50 minutes long, so i went back to the factory from the canteen after 15 minutes and assumed we had a break at lunch. Once getting back kitted up and in the actual factory, someone had told me i shouldnt be back yet as my break was no where near finished, but theb told me to just stay standing around thr factory instead of going back. 1 break of 15 mins is not enough. Even having a 50 mins break an hour into uyour shift is against the law, as not having other break, as being made for 6 hours straight!!!! Avoid avoid avoid. The line managers all need sacking. Also, VERY UNHYGIENIC
Cultura Corporativa
Gestione front office, telefonate in entrata ed uscita, colloqui conoscitivi, elaborazione contratti, recupero presenze lavorative.
Cultura Corporativa
A empresa e boa com um bom atendimento a bolaborador
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
gi group, intenta ocultar la máxima información aegando que és la empresa donde realizo el trabajo la que decide y viceversa, al final se trataba de trabajr 30 horas semanales, sin parar, con responsabilidades por 420 euros
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Ho fatto un corso di 3 gg Formatemp non retribuito di 8 h al giorno, inoltre mi avevano richiesto di fornire tra i documenti il casellario giudiziale ,ho dovuto perdere 1 giorno per andare in tribunale pagando il tutto di tasca mia a fondo perduto. Ero stata reclutata per zona nord milano-niguarda, comasina,affori, mi mandavano da tutt'altra parte (Palmanova,viale Monza ,via Padova ), Ambiente lavorativo molto problematico, il momento in cui questa epidemia ha preso maggiore forza ,il settore si è fermato, da parte loro non ho avuto più comunicazione.
Schlecht bezahlt, Leistung war nie gut genug. Kein Ansprechpartner
Cultura Corporativa
Uma excelente experiência. Empresa organizada e eficiente.
Cultura Corporativa
Being a quite a big company I thought that I would sign up with this agency,,, however 4 months later no job offers what so ever,, very poor service by a so called reputable company
Cultura Corporativa
Agenzia per il lavoro seria e puntuale nei pagamenti.
Cultura Corporativa
assumono per pochi giorni per creare ricambio generazionale non assumono a tempo indeterminato contratti brevi e al limite della legalità...pessimo trattamento, sconsiglio, meglio preferire altre agenzie del lavoro.
Cultura Corporativa
Investono molto nella formazione di persone in cerca di lavoro per un lavoro che non ha un periodo significativo. Difficilmente offrono un lavoro fisso.
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
Ambiente informale, stimolante, indaffarato, difficilmente reperibile telefonicamente
Cultura Corporativa
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar. Empresa presta serviço terceirizado para a coca cola
4,0
Cultura Corporativa
ich fand der Arbeit bei Gi_Grupe sehr Produktive und entspannt. ich werde den weiterempfehlen
Cultura Corporativa
I decided to look for a job as I was stuck in a situation where I was being bullied in a workplace and wanted out as quick as possible wish I had not bothered. I got taken on by this agency they do not interview you so you have the job no matter what you just fill in a form. I started in a chicken factory in Scunthorpe for the 2 sisters food group and I have to say I was appalled. I was given some cheep wellies that made my feet very sore and blistered by the end of the day. I was put on a station in the factory which effecting my wrists as I have carpel tunnel I was in so much pain. I was moved to serval stations within the factory as I kicked off big time saying I am so much pain I need to go home they then said to me no you cannot go home we shall move you somewhere else, all these different departments made no difference and they still refused me to go home I nearly walked out but forced myself to stay as that's who I am as a person. the communication is very poor and no one really speaks English and its a long day when your suffering and no one talks to you. I was told day before I started my illness and injury's would be taken into account and would have light duties I guess not. I also got lots of cramp in my feet and toes due to the poor quality of the wellies and the dampness in there which I know it has to be kept cold but they don't take care of the staff at all. It was my first day and I had no training what so ever and then was yelled at for doing stuff wrong etc. I was told to go on my break which was 50mins long, the agency was kept hold of my phone and purse - mais...
Cultura Corporativa
Io personalmente mi sono trovato molto bene.Ottimo stipendio lavoro a ciclo continuo non particolarmente duro.
Vantagens
Stipendio
Desvantagens
Nessuno
Cultura Corporativa
Dia de trabalho normal,aprendi muito com regras impostas pele empresa, direção e gerência excelente, Cultura e ambiente de trabalho ótimo, não vi dificuldades no trabalho,todas as partes excelente para se trabalhar.