Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group

Encontradas 1019 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1023 avaliações
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Por motivo de ser contrato temporário e o trabalhador ter que ligar pra ser escalado.
Cultura Corporativa
Agenzia che ti propone il lavoro in base al tuo curriculum e alla tua esperienza mi sono trovato bene
Cultura Corporativa
nuova esperienza lavora in ambito ospedaliero
parte positiva si lavora in squadra
pausa caffe
no buoni pasti
Cultura Corporativa
Assumi um contrato por tempo determinado e ao consultar meu FGTS consta-se sacado pela empresa, uma vergonha.
Não recomendo.
Horário Flexível
Desvantagens
Falta de Honestidade com funcionários terceirizados.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
I worked in a recycling plant in Wimblington and I can tell you now that the management are no good. They have a big employment turnover rate and it is because the staff and management including are ignorant and arrogant. They moan and moan about you not doing work but then refuse to train you on anything “because they don’t have the time” a colleague of mine was there 7 months before his first bit of training and it was appalling I got told to leave for good for complaining about not having enough work and complaining about the way staff speak to you. They want you to shut up and just do whatever they say they shout in your face and call you anything under the sun I guarantee anyone that works for a recycling plant In particular you won’t enjoy your time here unless you love to be shouted at constantly.
You. I would not recommend this place to anyone they even had me working on machines that I was never trained on and yet they still made me sign a health and safety agreement that they had performed “onsite” training and they never did I Saigon’s to keep my job and then still lost it.
Good wage
Everything else
Cultura Corporativa
Back when I first started at the company it was amazing. Fast paced, support from management, thrilling.

Management structure changed and so did the company, not supportive of employees.
Training programs
Cultura Corporativa
Amei a oportunidade trabalhar na empresa, apesar de não ter continuados por motivos pessoais, simplesmente digo que valeu cada dia que passei com eles.
Cultura Corporativa
Offre buone possibilità di inserimento nel mondo del lavoro e possibilità di guadagno decente
Salario
Desvantagens
Ambienti di lavoro ostili ma geatibili
Cultura Corporativa
I worked as a GI employee for only a few months but my experience was that the staff were friendly, courteous and professional. If they could not answer any of the questions I had, they made sure to find the answers. I have had no issues with any payments.
Cultura Corporativa
Gostei da equipe de RH mas ainda não sei por que como uma empresa contrata uma terceirizadora pra recrutar funcionários. Acredito que sempre o funcionário vai perder benefícios como a efetivação.
Cultura Corporativa
Avoid like covid19 if u think universal credits are bad try working for GI group Scarborough unless u are Romanian and u now Andrea in the office best job I had throw them was at McCain's but even when u get request to go a shift they still mess u around and canceled u
Cultura Corporativa
Interview was just a joke, over a month before further contact, told I was going one place and sent to a totally different comapny.

Then offered work and never recieved a start date, the more I tried to get further information and start date etc the less communication I recieved.
None I am aware of
The north east branch
Cultura Corporativa
Ottimo ambiente , anche il lavoro bello se si vuole restaurare nuove amicizie
Cultura Corporativa
Aufgrund der Bandscheiben Vorfall müsste ich leider meine Arbeitsverhältnis beenden
Cultura Corporativa
il personale qualificato competente persone serie io mi sono trovato veramente bene
buoni pasto
nessuno
Cultura Corporativa
On prévient pas des fin de mission alors que y’a aucune raison de me mettre en fin de mission entreprise facho
Desvantagens
Manque de communication manque de sérieux
Cultura Corporativa
Stay well away from gi group absolute rubbish company waste of time most of the staff are foreign speak to ypu like rubbish expect you to do everything. Stay well away.
Nom
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed my time with these a bit hard to get hold off during covid 19 but was a decent agency and decent all over I wish I was still working with them cause they provided some stability needed in my life would recommend them
If I asked what do you think off gi group agency as a whole they are a good bet compared to some off the agency I have been with thorgu 2000 to now
Vantagens
ReSonably hours reasonably pay and happy to help if they can
Lack off communication
Cultura Corporativa
L'azienda fa molta attenzione ai piccoli dettagli dei suoi dipendenti
Cultura Corporativa
Unless your a EE you won’t get work
Not one single offer in 4 month , despite adverts stating jobs for class 2 drivers

Pay is well below for class 2 anyway

Stay away ( not that you’ll get work anyway )
Cultura Corporativa
Um ambiente bem tranquilo de trabalho aprendi muito com essa empresa trabalhar em equipe e sempre respeitando o espaço de cada um. Comprometimento e responsabilidade ao exercer cada função a mim designada.
Oportunidade
Desvantagens
Deveria ter um contrato mais longo.