Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Gi Group: Machine Operator

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 6 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1035 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
People were very friendly, and had a very good experience overall. The only downside, as every agency, is that they can't guarantee a permanent position, even if they try. It all depends on the company that you're working on.
Cultura Corporativa
I worked in a recycling plant in Wimblington and I can tell you now that the management are no good. They have a big employment turnover rate and it is because the staff and management including are ignorant and arrogant. They moan and moan about you not doing work but then refuse to train you on anything “because they don’t have the time” a colleague of mine was there 7 months before his first bit of training and it was appalling I got told to leave for good for complaining about not having enough work and complaining about the way staff speak to you. They want you to shut up and just do whatever they say they shout in your face and call you anything under the sun I guarantee anyone that works for a recycling plant In particular you won’t enjoy your time here unless you love to be shouted at constantly. You. I would not recommend this place to anyone they even had me working on machines that I was never trained on and yet they still made me sign a health and safety agreement that they had performed “onsite” training and they never did I Saigon’s to keep my job and then still lost it.
Vantagens
Good wage
Desvantagens
Everything else
Cultura Corporativa
office is very difficult to speak witch any problem not recommend to go there asking for any think. And the job it self it nice and easy i was enjoying working there.
Cultura Corporativa
working with GI Group was very good because staff there was helpful alot and very enjoyable working with and i will commander any one to work with them
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
After spending 3 hours registering and filling in form's and previously worked with them at for the same client they still expect 4-8 hours voluntary work and still no guarantee of a placement. Not just that email they send for ID you need is ain't enough . If your unemployed more than a week they want your full 5 year signing on details which takes upto a month for jobcentres to provide. Made complaint to manageress about the incompetent g i consultant and i was VERBALLY ABUSED. Take a hint people there's other agencies that want your services G I ain't worth your time of day. They'll use and abuse u
Vantagens
none whatsoever
Desvantagens
voulantary work expected, no holiday bookings guaranteed, low wages, after13 weeks no pay rise as they usually promise
Cultura Corporativa
They have found me work promptly and effieciently over different types jobs,they are very patient and do their best to help. Jobs included delivering driving to machine operating. I have gained experience in these fields of work and will hopefully gain some more in the future.