Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações
Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Gi Group

The worst place ever!

1,0
Equilíbrio entre trabalho e vida pessoal
Salário/Benefícios
Estabilidade Profissional/Promoção
Direção
Cultura Corporativa
18 de Agosto de 2020
I worked in a recycling plant in Wimblington and I can tell you now that the management are no good. They have a big employment turnover rate and it is because the staff and management including are ignorant and arrogant. They moan and moan about you not doing work but then refuse to train you on anything “because they don’t have the time” a colleague of mine was there 7 months before his first bit of training and it was appalling I got told to leave for good for complaining about not having enough work and complaining about the way staff speak to you. They want you to shut up and just do whatever they say they shout in your face and call you anything under the sun I guarantee anyone that works for a recycling plant In particular you won’t enjoy your time here unless you love to be shouted at constantly.
You. I would not recommend this place to anyone they even had me working on machines that I was never trained on and yet they still made me sign a health and safety agreement that they had performed “onsite” training and they never did I Saigon’s to keep my job and then still lost it.
Avaliação por categoria
3,0
Equilíbrio entre o trabalho/vida pessoal
3,0