gbv
4.5 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa gbv

Avalie esta empresa

4.3Equilíbrio entre trabalho e vida pessoal

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Mostrando todas as 6 avaliações

A thrilling multi-faceted noble helping vocation demanding patience, humility and a compassionate heart

Avaliação em destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a mais útil
The routine day usually start peacefully in the early morning hours, but gradually peaks off spontaneously as the demand and supply curve of the active call of duty mandate its virtues. I have made up my mind that in order to effectively fulfill my daily tasks, i have to be a student and the working environment be a learning scenario and clients plus workmates be the instructors of the knowledge dissemination process of giving and taking plus exchange of ideas/personal views about live in the context of a truly multi-diversified ethnic perspective. Collaborative team work is the fundamental key principle in effective management of time plus human abilities for productive and realization of our organisation goals and objectives as portrayed via its vision and mission statement as broken down systematically into small and workable targets. The culture of my workplace is nourished by strict observation of Government Standing Orders and Directives that shapes the true noble character of Tanzanian Civil Servants in the provision of highly competitive medicare services comparative to none within our jurisdiction. Challenging part is timely and collaborative finding long lasting solutions to clients myriad and ever emerging social problems that calls for Social Engineers to be fully equipped with the contemporary technical know how and know why as applicable to the diagnosis of these social problems. In a nutshell, the most exciting moment in the course of extending an helping and compassionate hand to the vulnerable, marginalized, oppressed, exploited, victimized, demoralized -

Vantagens

Exciting, challenging and adventurous work

Personal attributes and mentality
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Prima werkomgeving met aardige collega's

Prima werkomgeving met aardige collega's, technisch uitdagend werk, veel ruimte voor initiatief

productive and fun workplace

challenges are always welcome by me and it makes me feel more effective and handle challenges and accept what it brings. I appreciate a proactive companies where i can learn new things everyday

free lunch and transport

holidays and trips

Refugee Life

It was great learning experience, to see the challenges of life refugee had to went through. Historically, reports of the experiences of refugees around the world have been and continue to be profoundly compelling. An essential component of that experience is the psychosocial impact resulting from conditions of refugee life that challenge survival. In this column, we attempt to do justice to the reality of refugee life and the emerging responses by psychologists to the needs of refugees.

Field Visits.

Same community for me
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Hard werken maar daar houd ik van. Daarnaast gezellige collega's!

Classifique uma empresa recente

Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

productive and fun workplace

This was a good overall job that payed well and I made good friends with the employees.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "gbv". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral