Coldwell Banker
4.2 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coldwell Banker

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Mostrando todas as 3,992 avaliações

Multinacional americana

Avaliação em destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a mais útil
Executivo responsável pelo franchising da máster Brasil, participando do planejamento estratégico da rede e na Universidade Corporativa. Estruturação e acompanhamento da expansão, suporte e implantação de franquias. Negociações com investidores e desenvolvimento de parcerias
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Provides you with training and all the tools to successful. Fun place to work

Great work environment. Management always willing to help if needed. Host many social events to keep you engaged. Plenty of training and resources provided. Many exclusive programs available to offer to your clients. In house lender, title company.

Vantagens

A lot of free lunches and extracurricular activities

Desvantagens

Doesn't pay the highest split in the industry

Great Realtor broker

If you are new to being a realtor, Coldwell Banker is the best place for you to start. The commission split is best in the industry. Have many location close to you.

Vantagens

System to farm your future clients

Desvantagens

Training for what actually matters lacks, You have to learn by yourself to do offers and do listings.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

lots of good agents. Managers are just warm bodies with a pulse to fill a seat. no managerial experience nor do they know how to motivate people

management not very professional or corporate its like they're winging it. they don't understand the essence of good leadership and selling skills.they higher too many inexperienced people or people that are good at sales but not at managing people

Vantagens

great marketing tools for productivity

Desvantagens

onboarding is poor not organized or well thought out.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

This company is the definition of class. It has a great work environment.

I would recommend working for this company. They have a great and supportive work culture and encourage you to do you best. I would say the people are very nice and helpful.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Help Provided

There is always someone to help you if you have any problems with the different tools they provide. It is very corporate compared to smaller companies but the amount of support you get from admin etc makes up for it.

Just another Brokerage

Just another brokerage. They have high fees. They seem to be more excited about the salary employees doing well rather than the agents who make the company money. I Feel they should do more for the agents. Other than that, it's just another brokerage.

Not enough for agents
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Good compensation if you're willing to work hard. Management was ok.

Good compensation if you're willing to work hard. Management was ok. The managing broker also sold real estate so he was directly competing with you, which was odd. Support staff was great. People were fun to work with.

Company events

Desvantagens

The manager competes with you for sales.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Great place to start as a beginner Realtor. They provide training of all sorts and the office has everything you need free.

Great place to start. I enjoyed the training even though you would have to travel to a town that was about 30-45 minutes away. The good thing was that they offered it all the time and even virtually.

Vantagens

Offers training and ways to market yourself.

Desvantagens

Not really a collective of co workers or management that provides great ways to generate leads.

Heavy competition

There are more real estate agents than houses for sale so it's a challenge to earn enough to support yourself.Having a second income source is a must.

Flexible schedule

making enough money

Real Estate

Typical real estate sales office, the more effort you put in the more money you make. Manager and support staff were willing to help and encourage you.

Great place

Great place to do real estate in the orange county area and I would truly recommend working there to anyone who has the goal driven mindset to succeed.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Enjoy working here. I was able to connect with a mentor that helped me a great deal as a new agent. The flexibility is a definite plus. You will have to put in the work to succeed.

Fun to do when stable

Being a realtor is quite fun if one is in the financial position to do so. Marketing and networking is key as this business is blurry hands on. Find a good broker willing to help you along the way and dedicate yourself to this if it’s what you really want! Might take a while to see the pay off, but it’s worth it.

Networking, self-scheduling, entrepreneurial

Commisssion only
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Varies office by office but commission only pay is not for everyone.

Coldwell Banker provides the opportunity for training from their headquarters but is not necessarily enforced. Much of the training is provided by the broker for a particular office. My training from my office felt insufficient and the environment was overall not very pleasant to work in.

making your own hours

Desvantagens

no benefits or guaranteed pay

Good company

Good company. Management is easy and most coworkers are friendly. There is not much room for advancement for administrative staff. But for agents you can make as much as you work ethic and skill allow.

OK place to work

Splits are high. It’s an expensive place to work, pay for things you don’t use, too corporate.Takes so long to make a decision.Can take a while to get paid.

Free renewal classes

Desvantagens

Convoluted systems, expensive, pay for things you don’t use

Inclusive environment

Coldwell Banker has a strong marketing structure and provides their team with all of the tools and education needed in order to succeed. Management is available to the team.

Marketing fee
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Everybody make you feel like they are there to help you.

I have been with the company for a few months now so far I like training that they offer. The manager is there to answer any of your questions. Everyone in the office is super nice and welcoming. They make you feel like you are part of a team.

Great work environment

Managers encourage workers to succeed in their career path.They take the time to ask questions about what interests you most, and use those responses to groom you towards your career goals.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Real Estate is expensive to get into and you’re lucky to break even

Coldwell Banker was fine. I liked the other agents and I liked my managing broker. Real estate itself is just really hard to get into and to become profitable. There are so many agents everywhere! If you’ve been in the business for a long time, or are a legacy, you can make a career out of it. If you’re just getting into it, it is draining (emotionally/ physically/ financially). It’s difficult to break even. Even if you put in 70 hours a week, you’re not getting paid unless you sell something. I had to pay taxes the first year, even though I had set aside the recommended percentage of my earnings. The second year, I barely broke even. It isn’t just whether or not you sell things. I could not have supported myself with that job. We relied on my spouses income. You have to pay for your own gas, training, phone, materials, signage, insurance, licensure fees, marketing materials, photographs, the list goes on! Work life balance is nonexistent. I barely saw my spouse or children (Even while home because clients call at all hours), so ultimately, I chose to get out of real estate after about three years. Redfin seems to have a different set up, with paid, assigned roles for each person: I have friends that have worked there for years and really like that company. At Coldwell Banker, like most other old-school, large brokerages, you still do all the roles yourself..

Make your own schedule

Desvantagens

Expensive start-up fees/No work-life balance /hard to make a living wage
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Coldwell Banker". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral