Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach: Stocking Associate

Cargo
Stocking Associate53 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 53 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1135 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Coach is an overall very nice place to be employed, the discount is very reasonable and is perfect when it comes down to gifting for the holidays. In my experience I have had several managers within the store that were all amazing and the work culture really embraces the brand and supports its employees for career advancement.
Discount, Health Insurance
Shift Hours, Pay grade
Cultura Corporativa
I had a pretty easy time working there. Not too much stress, even during crunch time at the holidays. Benefits aren't worth it if coach isn't you're style but if it is it's pretty good
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed my time working here, the discounts were alright. The only thing that I didnt enkoy much was the management using their power to have you do this and that. They overwork you and micromanage you. Hopefully the company trains them better.
Vantagens
Extra Compensation for the whole team if goals are met, discount and health benefits
Micromanaging, Rude managers
Cultura Corporativa
One of the best environments I’ve ever worked in, really wish it wasn’t seasonal because I wouldn’t mind working for coach as a career! Great management, great staff, great leadership. The store was also always kept clean and uniform
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Fast paced when it comes to processing product. Management will come to assist me if I need to take a break, or when I need a hand answering customer questions. Hardest part of stock is when you get multiple stock checks, but the sales associates understand there are limited amount of stock people so they wait their turn. most enjoyable part of the job is leaving the customers satisfied.
Cultura Corporativa
All managers were great. Hours are all flexible. Everyone is super friendly. This workplace is always busy especially during the holidays. Overall, if you need anything they are likely to help.
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day consisted of laughter, smiles and a great learning experience you meet all different kinds of people and get along well with your peers everyday was a good day
2,0
Cultura Corporativa
Management, work life is not so great, the rules do not apply when you are not a full time empliyee... example.. bonuses. Do not go to you unless you are a fulltime employee. Which is absolute bs.is benefits not great.
Cultura Corporativa
As the years passed things have definitely declined the work hours, raises, and management help. Where I work at Cabazon this is happening the company is amazing they really help the employees out but it depends on the store one is in. When I started working here I loved my job as it’s gone by I still love my job but it’s become different how management is running the Cabazon store.
Vantagens
Hour lunch, 2 15 minute breaks, sick time accumulated fast.
Desvantagens
Vacation only given to pt2 and full time.
Cultura Corporativa
This store was very busy many customers buying so there was always something to be. It was job where time flies. This is a great job if your going to school the company is very flexible with schedules. Also great benefits for all the employees
Benefits, flexibility
Black Friday
Cultura Corporativa
Coach is a great company, it can be frustrating at times, there’s not many opportunities to move up within the company. Management could be Improved like many other places.
Vantagens
Meet new people, learn many new skills, pay is above minimum wage
Desvantagens
Overwhelming at times, you’re bound to work weekends and most holidays.
Cultura Corporativa
Some managers are not consistent and treat associates differently. There is way Too much competition among associates who are on the selling floor. Managers need to be consistent.
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
They don't pay their stock team what they should for the amount of work that we do. Lazy and rude managers and are very unprofessional. Understaff in the stock department but still blame the stock team for not completing everything.
Cultura Corporativa
I worked here to stock items in the month of November for Black Friday. It was very stressful with customers fighting and coworkers were extremely competitive for sales.
Cultura Corporativa
fast paced but smooth coverage is decent and always something to do you don't get bored or you never have to say "there is nothing to do" . some times short off stock people and stock checks get crazy but customers are sometimes understanding
Cultura Corporativa
On a daily basis, there is always something going on and every one has a big role to play. If everyone participates, the store runs very efficient and precise. Management is very involved and makes sure you receive all training necessary.
Great team
NA
Cultura Corporativa
As a stock associate, I would come in and normally there is shipment to be processed. Take all the plastic and covering off the items and get them ready to be put out on the sales floor. Occasionally get on the registers and ring people up. A fairly easy job just long hours. Management is very caring and works with you. It's a good environment with great people that turn into good friends.
Cultura Corporativa
Coach is a great place to work and I was so eager to learn more about not only the bags but the background of Coach itself and the history of the company. Ive met so many interesting customers within this experience
Great discount, Communication
coworkers
Cultura Corporativa
Management is fine, no big issues. Fun working environment when it comes to coworkers. There's many working at a time, making it easy to build relationships in and out of work.
Friendly working environment
Weak pay
Cultura Corporativa
I loved working for Coach. I highly recommend it. It is a very busy place especially over the holidays, but with the good managment that was in the store, everything was done in a timely manner. It can get stressful working with different customers but mostly it was enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this company.
Cultura Corporativa
During my time at Coach, a lot had changed. When I first started working there, management was great and worked diligently to make sure the employees were on top of their work without being too pushy. The work environment was great, everyone was friendly and there was no drama. When we changed to a new location, management was more strict. One of my fellow employees became a target for many tasks even though we had plenty of other employees who were doing nothing. Management played a lot of favoritism for certain employees.

Working in the stockroom was a great experience. We had a hardworking team that would get the job done as fast as we could when it came to processing shipment, or restocking the floor and the back room. The efficiency died a little when we were told that they were cutting the stock manager position and stock manager at the time left shortly after.

For me, the changes that were made were a little too much. The managers kept to themselves about a lot of things without asking the employees for any feedback about what to change or what could be done to make things run smoother.