Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach: Sales Associate

Cargo
Sales Associate241 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 241 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1135 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Fun & competitive, focused on customer satisfaction, management team is great
Cultura Corporativa
This was the worst job I ever had. That place is a like a high pressure cooker. I never felt comfortable at all, even when I was exceeding my sales goals - which were ridiculous. The people I worked directly with were cool, but it's the company that treats you as cheap and expendable. I use to love their products, but now that I've seen behind the curtain, I don't buy Coach anymore. It's not even worth working there for the employee discount because the store sales are better. Stay away from this company.
Fun coworkers.
Terrible work environment.
Cultura Corporativa
My managers are extremely attentive to detail and have made sure I feel totally comfortable with all parts of the job. I feel like I learn something new about products, leather, or the company everyday.
Great company, Great management, Great products
Desvantagens
Not many hours, No sales bonuses during covid
Cultura Corporativa
Motivating work environment with hardworking, welcoming and approachable team. It's like a family there and I definitely plan on returning once my means allow me to do so. It's fast paced and there are strict guidelines, but they still manage to make it an enjoyable place to be.
Vantagens
Approachable management, great benefits, positive enviornment, awesome team of people
Desvantagens
Strict uniform, holidays are insane but that's to be expected
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Coach is very fun to work at! They teach you right from the get go how to interact with customers! They store manager was very flexible with my hours! I was going to school part time and they worked there was around it. They also make sure all customers feel welcome no matter gender,religion, ethnic group. Coach is very diverse!
Vantagens
Flexible hours, fun with you like people, employe discounts
Standing all day ouch
Cultura Corporativa
come in, clean the place ,make sure everything is set up .I've learned to talk to different types of people the workplace was very polite and wanted you to better yourself. the hardest part was trying to make every customer was attented to and the items were out. the enjoying part was of how many differefent types of people ive meet.
lunch break, kind people
Cultura Corporativa
All employees, though striving to be the best sales associate, never hesitate to help their coworkers when they need it. Very healthy and fun work environment!!
Discount
No health insurance
Cultura Corporativa
I worked at coach factory store in deer park while i was in high school. They pay was minimum. I started off as a seasonal employee & they decided to keep me. I left since i was able to find a better opportunity somewhere else.
Cultura Corporativa
I only worked at this company for a short time because of medical reasons, but I love this brand to begin with so I really loved this job. It’s my favorite out of the other retail jobs I’ve had.
It’s Coach.
Desvantagens
You can’t buy everything.
Cultura Corporativa
Fun environment workplace, safe and professional, excellent teamwork, excellent management, fair and affordable compensations.
I always enjoyed working for COACH, Inc.
Vantagens
Excellent discount access for employees purchasing of COACH items
Limited Purchases for employees
Cultura Corporativa
My managers really cared about my success and I felt genuinely appreciated. They gave me all the tools to succeed and made sure I was happy. Also, bonuses for meeting certain sales goals and many potlucks/celebrations year round that brought the team close together.
Great management
Monotonous at times
I enjoyed working here
however, they are very strict with taking holidays

they will have monthly meetings with staff to make sure they are achieving targets
Cultura Corporativa
Very fun place to work with a great management team. Customers are mostly friendly and understanding. The job teaches you a lot about the fashion industry.
Cultura Corporativa
I was good at my job, but the staff was mean, and they would talk about me behind my back. The job was seasonal. I hope to work in a better environment with better co-workers.
Cultura Corporativa
The people that work at Coach will treat you like family. There is never an off day with the other employees and getting to handle such exclusive product is such a joy.
Cultura Corporativa
Granted I just started here, I plan on being here for a long time. The management is very helpful and they really listen to your concerns and needs. Training is easy as I've had sales experience before. I enjoy the environment and associates I work with!
Cultura Corporativa
It was pretty commonly accepted between the associates that the store manager didn't seem to push towards teaching newcomers, and that especially put a lot of stress on the assistant/associate managers. A typical workday feels pretty stiff as far as the atmosphere. I learned a lot about the inner workings of retail/outlet stores, how to market to customers, and I improved my interpersonal skills. Management was here and there since there was only one manager besides the main store manager that was with the branch for a long time, and every other manager would only be there for a short amount of time. That affected the flow of management a considerable amount. Workplace culture was pretty awkward because there'd always be gossip between the associates. The hardest part of the job was trying to maintain a consistent personal workflow. I really enjoyed talking with some of the associates there new and old, as well as hearing stories from various customers.
Vantagens
Fun interactive 'internal-use-only' learning platform, good-length breaks/lunches
Desvantagens
Poor job security/inconsistent scheduling, small back room, poor storage space, sometimes unorganized
Cultura Corporativa
Management are positive and encouraging. Employees seem happy. All staff seem to believe in products they sell. Good communication about new products and promotions.
Cultura Corporativa
I genuinely love working there. It’s my first job and I feel valued by my peers. I love talking to our customers and meeting people who are from around the world.
Cultura Corporativa
This place feels like a family rather than a work place . They really care about you and your well being and helping you be better as a person and also as an employee.
Cultura Corporativa
Everyone there is very nice, and the job pays good. It gives great sales experience. The hours are very flexible, and they work around your availability.