Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach: Cashier/Sales

Cargo
Cashier/Sales46 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 46 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1135 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Management was great, customers can be the most difficult part of the job, so patience and understanding is essential for this job.
Cultura Corporativa
Coach is a great place to work if you love the retail environment. The benefits and pay are highly competitive and management is very supportive and encouraging. Work life balance is non-existent as it is a retail store.
Cultura Corporativa
Manager and coworkers there are great, great environment as well. Loved doing each job that needed to get done yes was somewhat tiring to do but could always get done. Holidays are always fun!!
Pay
Hours
Cultura Corporativa
Wonderful colleagues, fashion and fun.
Financial incentives and discounts.

A high paced environment where the time just flew by. A lot of fun helping customers. If you like quality American high fashion, then you’ll love Coach.

The merchandise wars always changing, so it was difficult not to spend all of my earnings on handbags and shoes😀
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Great work enviornment . great co workers . location is good as well . the product is versatile & comfortable . theres many different options for everyone .
Cultura Corporativa
It's fun to work there if you have the patience to work with many different staffs and customers. As like any other work place everything is fine as long as you do your own work.
Cultura Corporativa
a typical day of work at coach consisted of clocking in. After, a manager would read you the daily which held information on the best selling bags, what the goal was for the day, and the discounts for the day. Afterwards you get to sell by talking to the customers or you get to work cashier. During the selling time, if its slow, then the manager goes over selling exercises with you.
hour of lunch, two 15 minute breaks, employee discounts
Desvantagens
benefits
Esta avaliação foi útil?
Cultura Corporativa
In working at Coach I learned about operating cash registers and lots of other normal retail aspects that I previously hadn't experienced. I worked with a lot of lovely people who understood and respected me. However, this probably just comes with working in retail but a few of the customers were terribly rude to me even if I had told them I was inexperienced.
Long Breaks, Snacks
The Clientel
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoy working at Coach with the managers and staff. The store is busy at times and I always try to find something to do. The hardest part of the job is making customers happy sometimes
Flexible schedule
job titles are ridiculous
Cultura Corporativa
Love the company. There’s a few things that are missing and or could be fixed. There’s a huge difference in retail and outlet when it comes to quality.
Discounts
Re-sellers
Clean your surrounding register
learn to ask simple questions to the tourist

managent is amazing

work culture is mixed

hardest part was learning the basic of Chinese, Japanese ,and Korean
Cultura Corporativa
Stalking hours we're when we usually had our downtime. Coach makes you think outside of the box, it isn't all about selling purse it is about customer service and feeling how a person feels about a specific handbag, or sunglasses, just the brand coach is amazing.
Professional Wear
Short Breaks
Cultura Corporativa
My overall review is pretty good other than some of the managers are too much about themselves and they talk at instead of to customers and employees.
discounts
poor managerment
Cultura Corporativa
Enjoyed working with a widely diverse crowd and group of people. loved how I got to learn working in retail at a different aspect. opened up my perspective of sales
Cultura Corporativa
i worked the stock room . that was my main job. if they needed me to do a different task due to someone else not being ale to i would work the sales floor as well as the register. i learned patience, up selling, register, as well as a lot of different leather bags and goods. also was taught how to close a store. it was a very up beat positive vibe store . i enjoyed working their those 2 years. the hardest part of the job would have been dealing with the hard clients. the people their were the most enjoyable part.
Cultura Corporativa
keep up the good work , great customer service, friendly environment, very flexible, a lot of product, knowledge, very clean environment, very inviting, great sales.
Excellent customer service
they're not 24 hours
typical retail
sales, sales, sales

managers are wiling to be flexible

fast pace and easy going

friendly co-workers

fun time to work for bonuses are in the holidays
Monthly bonuses
short breaks, impatient customers
Cultura Corporativa
I love the work place atmosphere, very caring staff, almost like a family. Breaks are great, pay is great. Management is very understanding and professional. Would recommend this job to everyone.
Desvantagens
Customers can be rude but that's anywhere
Cultura Corporativa
It is a far place to drive there. I am a cashier. I help customer to finish there purchase process. I provide costumer support. I will be a greeter when the store is not busy, or I can help process shipment. I really learned most every thing about cashier, and a lot skill of sales. Coach is a large company. The place I work is clean .and you get lot of recourse for you job. They provide you free program to learn about product, skills, history of company. The hard part of this job is traveling time. And it is not easy thing to get promote. The enjoyable of this job is you get lots of knowledgeable, skillful, friendly co-worker. Most of the time you are not feel boring.
Vantagens
Good benefits. Good management. Good co-work.
Desvantagens
Traveling distance too far.
Cultura Corporativa
It was like a second family. We all help each other out when needed.A good place to learn different ways of selling. And a good discount on what we purchase.
Bonuses, and discounts
Working on holidays like Thanksgiving
Cultura Corporativa
Being employed here, they expect you to represent the brand 100% and show your best face. A typical day consists of a morning meeting before the store opens with some pep talk from management. Customers can be draining, but if you're a people person and have great interpersonal skills, you will do great.