Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach: Assistant Manager

Cargo
Assistant Manager76 avaliações
Local
Todos
Encontradas 76 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1135 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
In my location, we are like family. At most retail stores there is a high turnover rate but not here. Most of management has been working at this location for over 5 years! Coach is also transparent with it's employees by communicating the reasons behind changes or new policies. They also listen to suggestions given by employees. It is a very inclusive company. There is also a great opportunity for monthly bonuses based on store sales and every employee at the store is eligible! The pay rate is also higher than most retail stores.
Flexibility, bonuses
Desvantagens
Working weekends and holidays (black friday)
Cultura Corporativa
Due to Covid, Coach was a great company to for work. They trained you well and are very professional. You are able to grow with the company if you work hard.
Benifts and pay
Cultura Corporativa
Everyone knows everyone in the company so even you do a good job always you are not good enought.Manager always on holidays and never in the store unless you complain
Big company
Desvantagens
To make a career you need to know someone in there
-Busy enviorment
-most enjoyble part of work is your co-workers

-demanding training programs

- cons hours

-good pay/bonuses

- good discount

-career growth if willing to relocate
pay, benefits
hours
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Don’t! managers don’t care about your time they don’t give you the right information and they’re not sorry about the unprofessional. I feel verysorry
Unprofessional
Cultura Corporativa
If you want to grow in your career, this is a good option. It has a friendly diverse group of people who have your back and want to see you succeed. That is always important.
Cultura Corporativa
I love the brand and the product, especially since I purchased my first handbag and matching wallet in 2000. However, work life balance was not there.
Cultura Corporativa
I was not given the opportunity to manage the store when the manager went on maternity leave, instead they replaced her with an outside employee. They do not value their own employees
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
I have never hated a job more than currently working for Coach. You work your employees to the bone and continue to ask for more even when they are already giving you over 100%. There are no clear training guidelines so everyone gets trained differently on the same thing.
Cultura Corporativa
It’s and established company that continues to grow. The pay and benefits are competitive. The people I work with are great. But there are always drawbacks in retail environments. If you want weekends and holidays off this is not for you.
Vantagens
The co-workers, benefits, company pride
Desvantagens
Corporate asks a lot of you and there is never enough time in a day....
Cultura Corporativa
Coach is a great environment that provides both a interactive atmosphere for both customers and clients. It is a place of business that makes you excited to come to work every day.
Cultura Corporativa
I tolerated the environment for 9 months. They were more worried about “the look” of the employees than how well they did. Employee input and feedback is overlooked. The pay was minimal. The benefits were not great. Discounts were not good either. I thought I was getting in on a great company, it was the worst job I ever had.
Vantagens
Nice lunches on Black Friday. Nice hotels when travel was required. Bonuses were pretty good.
Desvantagens
Low pay. Management was intolerable. Not people oriented.
Cultura Corporativa
This is literally one of the worst places I've ever worked. At first it seems that things would be okay. But the management team is immature and unnecessarily manipulative. Unfortunately they do not tell the truth to the customers or to the associates or each other. If ever there was an issue that needed to be escalated, the store manager would intercept it, tell a lie about it, change the whole scenario and then present it to the district manager. The pay is good but all in all this job is not worth it. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Vantagens
Good pay if you're a manager
Desvantagens
Terrible leadership, corporate doesn't support the field
Cultura Corporativa
A great Company with a strong sales philosophy. Amazing training and development experience with a big opportunity for advancement. Excellent and supportive management team!
Cultura Corporativa
Nice office space but neighborhood is desolate with no food or shopping options during break. Office is far walking distance from transportation. Good employee discount.
Employee discount
location
Cultura Corporativa
I haven't seen the benefits yet but have heard they are great. You get benefits for being part time. Everyone is welcoming with great energy. New P.O.S. systems and have yet to get those great benefits. Everyone is a team player, no drama but can tell there might be a little jealousy. You work on Teamshare and not commission, if you make Teamshare then you bonus for the month. A lot of standing around and not much to do so when there is someone to do they will do it themselves and not show how it is done. Overall, great company with not much advancement do to nobody leaving.
pay and benefits
not much training
Cultura Corporativa
Great place to work part-time or in upper management. Full-time or lower management comes with a lot of stress with average pay. Not somewhere you can work your way up. It seems they like to hire from the outside, they do not prepare people to be promoted, they prefer people to stay stagnant within their job roles. I was able to move from a part-time sales role to an assistant management role with much persistence and excellent performance. I have talent, and my peers and superiors knew it, however, it was made clear that further advancements into upper management rarely happen and shouldn't be expected. This was discouraging. It's a great company with a lot of missing pieces. The product can be hard to sell, as the current designer does not make much of what is on trend, but he likes to create his own trends and the average consumer is not on board with that. Most of the focus is on conversion because of this. There seems to be a disconnect between corporate and stores, they often do things that the customers notice and are upset about (dramatic sale or price changes overnight without warning, product/coupon exclusions), and the stores spend a ridiculous amount of time overcoming objections instead of styling and selling the product. I have worked for the company for almost five years. It's a place you can "be" for while but not somewhere to work forever. Likely the best way to move up is to be recruited by another company and get hired back later- this happens more than you would think. Coach also puts a LOT of pressure on the mystery shop program, which happens quarterly - mais...
Discount, benefits
passive aggressive culture
Cultura Corporativa
The company has strong values and a desire to continue moving forward in the fashion and business culture. Coach takes pride in giving consumers what they want and are always looking for further feedback.
Attainable incentive programs
Cultura Corporativa
The company and what it stands for is great. Competitive pay for the retail industry. I'm not as passionate about the fashion industry and that is what really creates growth with the company.
Competitive pay, growing company
Desvantagens
So high fashion based, makes it difficult for mid missouri mom of two to keep up with fashion trends
Cultura Corporativa
Coach is classic and I strongly believe that they do stick behind their brand, because their quality is phenomenal. But as far as being one of their employees, it varies. The reason why it varies is because it depends on the leadership above you. I believe that leadership is a reflection of how your team will turn out. And after working on both sides of the fence, I've had many ups and downs. I grew a lot as a leader and learned a lot about myself that I did not expect. I would say the hardest part of the job is moving up, because they prefer to promote within. And the most enjoyable part of the job is the employee discount.
Employee Discount and Product Knowledge
Short Breaks, Management
Cultura Corporativa
they arent fair with their commission, they make you work hard so they can get their commison and leave you hanging. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with they were all my friends