Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach: Woodbridge, VA

Cargo
Local
Avaliação por categoria
Encontradas 7 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1144 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Fun and energetic atmosphere. Bussyyyy! Customer satisfaction Was prime , good incentives, great managers, room for growth, multiple responsibilities.
Cultura Corporativa
No room at all for growth. Pay is iffy. Flexible schedule. No room for gaining more hours. Always learning something new about the products. Beautiful store layout.
Vantagens
Sort of fast paced
Desvantagens
Hours
Cultura Corporativa
Hours vary based on employment status. Worked well with my college life. Hard to advance. You have to be able to handle multiple positions and be able to deal with all kinds of people.
Cultura Corporativa
Being able to interact with people from all walks of life was the highlight of each day I went into work. I learned lots of patience and understanding from individuals I considered to be life teachers. The management was not all that great, but when the appropriate effort was put in, things ran smoothly.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day at work consist of answering phones, finding items fo customers, ringing up at $2,000.00 in merchandise at a time, dealing with upset customers who feel as though the company is wrong for not meeting their particular needs at the moment. In working a Coach, I have learned to listen with the intent of understanding. I have learned that not everyone lives by the same principles as I do and I have learned to professionally deal with that. I have some pretty amazing co-workers. Everyone is from a different walk of life, which helps with our International Clientel. The hardes part of the job would be not meeting our monthly goals. We all work hard to ensure that our company's store is ranked amongst the top 3 in the district. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching the staff come together to show the utmost, postive customer expierence we possible can and to see the customer's reaction appreciation is worth it.
Vantagens
team share, benefits
Desvantagens
short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
I learned how to multi-task very well in this position which has helped me moving forward today. I also learned that its fun to work as a team to achieve an overall sales goal than to have it be an individual goal.
Cultura Corporativa
As a Coach employee, you learn to interact with customers on a very different level in comparison to a typical retail store. Most days were hectic due to the sheer volume of our store. In my management position, I learned to efficiently tailor my coaching style to each employee. My co-workers were difficult at times. Too many managers without enough direction can result in a poor example for the associates. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the ability to always put the customer first.