Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach: Elizabeth, NJ

Cargo
Local
Avaliação por categoria
Encontradas 13 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1144 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day consisted of laughter, smiles and a great learning experience you meet all different kinds of people and get along well with your peers everyday was a good day
Cultura Corporativa
Flexible hours. Good discounts. Friendly atmosphere. Competitive if you are a seasonal worker looking to be a permanent worker. Great managers. Good breaks.
Cultura Corporativa
Very very stressful! That all you need to know!! They show favoritism toward senior employees. You are not informed about all benifits that you are entitled to. Very unprofessional environment. I never work anywhere like this ever. Managers talk to employees like they are on the streets. I can go on and on.
Cultura Corporativa
The Coach I worked at was great and I loved my experience there. The management team was super nice and helpful. The associates (plus managers) worked really well together and we were like family. Working with them was so enjoyable that I never dreaded coming to work and usually at work I feel like the time passes really fast. I learned a lot about the Coach Culture and how to sell using that culture. Of course, I also sharpened my sales and communication skills while working there. The hardest part of the job would be that since it's retail, you will meet some rude people here and there but oh well.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
The company is great on focusing on the goals that they want to achieve and they motivate and encourage all the staff members pursue that goal, which is a good way to teach people the importance of the effort that you put on your work.
Cultura Corporativa
They don't take care of their products. They don't treat the customers fairly. Managers text on their phones at any giving time. No respect for authority.
Cultura Corporativa
Had a great time working for coach. i grow a lot as a personal and learned quite a bit about myself in terms of what I'm capable of. goals were easy to meet and incentives were always up for grabs. frequent changes in store associates and management made it unstable. but overall nice experience. excellent company.
great college job
frequent changes in management
Cultura Corporativa
I loved working at Coach and if I did not study abroad I would still be there. The people there were great. Customers are hard to deal with but that is with any job because some are really appreciative.
Cultura Corporativa
I loved working for Coach Factory Men. The Management were the best that I've ever had! They were approachable and they made coming to work a joy. Even though I was a part time associate, I had full benefits and had an impressive salary for a part time associate.
Everything!
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day at work for me starts with a fifteen minute meeting with the entire staff. We learn about what happened the day before and also the new goals for the present day. Then we all scatter to our sections, mine being the register. I make sure the cashwrap is all ready to go for when the customers come in. That includes making sure we have enough paper bags, tissue, gift boxes, pens, tape, etc, available for my fellow cashiers to give to our customers. Then once that is done we assist the customers with either checking out, repairs, or exchanges and returns. If the stores traffic is low for the day i go out on the floor to make sales, or go to the back to help with shipment. After two or three hours, i go on me meal which is 30 minutes long then i take an additional 15 minute break. After i come back i continue to assist the customers in any way possible as well as provide a helping hand to my managers or coworkers. The hardest part of the job has to be keeping up with the high volumes of people that come into the store. It can get very busy, so it is hard to try to help everyone in a reasonable time period. The most enjoyable park would have to be working with my coworkers because they make the job fun; also, it is very satisfying when you provide a customer with the perfect bag.
Bonus checks
Shortage of people working
Cultura Corporativa
Great designs with even better price tags! Loved meeting tourists from around the globe at this location and knowing they will be arriving home with a great leather good from this company.
Cultura Corporativa
Typical day at work involves me replacing bags, maintaing visual standards on sales floor also providing customer service.Processing shipment, doing price changes and floor sets. Also cashier if needed to. Training new associate What i learned at coach is how to listening to customers needs and providing them with the best product that fit there needs. management could have been better in the way they speak to associate, could have done a better job at developing the talent they had in the store to move them into management. The co workers there are great and are the best part of the store they work with need associate well they never so no when needing help and keep the energy in the store high. Hardest part of the job is when you first start learning all the product and their features. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you find the perfect product for the customer and they leave happy and with a smile.
co workers Compensation Benefits
Cultura Corporativa
It is very upbeat You need a ton of energy Fun place to work and sell Great to learn new things Managers are pretty great Its a challenge to sell
Vantagens
Learn a large amount of new things
Hours