Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach: Cabazon, CA

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 21 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1144 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
They don't give you hours after a couple weeks of working. They said they were hiring for a full time position but they don't give you enough hours to get benefits. Also there is no way to advance.
Cultura Corporativa
It was a new experience, there were good and bad reviews at this coach. some of the management was amazing and helpful well others were more on the moody side. overall a great experience even got to learn a bit of mandarin.
Cultura Corporativa
Management lacks communication A LOT!!! They play favorites, and are always watching every little thing you do. They are always looking for the wrong things you do and make sure to pull you aside and tell you in front of customers and coworkers, instead of telling you how to improve it. Very stressful because of how toxic management can be. Expect you to know things you were never told in the first place. As for the favorites, if it were you or one of management's favorites to get in trouble, it's going to be you. I love the job itself, it's just that management absolutely sucks. I really would not recommend working here! Just please, don't do it. I promise you there are other stores in the outlets that would have a better working environment and that would actually support their employees. Also if you work here, Coach has to be 24/7, meaning that we have to be flexible with management, but they can't be flexible with the employees. They will not work with you if you have another job, school, a LIFE, you have to be available 24/7 for them.
Cultura Corporativa
This is not an exciting place to work A lot of the managers have an attitude issue They do not have patience for the customers they get irritated really fast They make it difficult to stay flexible with your schedule, you never have a set schedule. They only have two shifts open or close.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
Don't feel like writing a review because everything I have already clicked on is pretty self explanatory. It pretty much does all the explaining I need it to.
Vantagens
Great discounts and a lot of people constantly. (If you like that, anyway)
Desvantagens
Terrible work life balance.
Cultura Corporativa
As the years passed things have definitely declined the work hours, raises, and management help. Where I work at Cabazon this is happening the company is amazing they really help the employees out but it depends on the store one is in. When I started working here I loved my job as it’s gone by I still love my job but it’s become different how management is running the Cabazon store.
Vantagens
Hour lunch, 2 15 minute breaks, sick time accumulated fast.
Desvantagens
Vacation only given to pt2 and full time.
Cultura Corporativa
You wont get enough hours. Pay varies,people that have been working there get paid alot less than the new people that come in completely unfair. I get paid 14 but get 16hrs -24 but mostly 16. As pt3 you can not get more than 24 even if a colleague wants to give you their hours. I loved my job but unfortunately the hours weren't enough and plus management Is very strict you can't talk or move out of your assign area to help a costumer
Awesome place to work
Not enough hours
Cultura Corporativa
Management sucked! I would cashier at times and management would legit come up to you and point out something so little in front of the customers it was embarrassing. They don't care if you're pregnant either and need to go to the bathroom often they make you wait or complain.
1 hr lunch
management, pay
Cultura Corporativa
Majority of the management do not know what they are doing half the time especially when it comes to talking to their employees and when they tell you they are there to support you they contradict themselves by leaving you when you have a question. You aren’t allowed to leave a certain area the whole time and if you do you get talked to and they are constantly observing you and always find something wrong even when you make a perfect sale. They don’t care if tourist treat you bad they just care about getting a bag in their hand with an accessory they don’t need to help their sales.
1hr lunch
Management, benefits
Cultura Corporativa
Great company with expectations,well trained and respectful people surrounding you.Good training and well taught tasks,Maintaining professional appearance
1 Hr
and two, 15 min
Cultura Corporativa
On a daily basis, there is always something going on and every one has a big role to play. If everyone participates, the store runs very efficient and precise. Management is very involved and makes sure you receive all training necessary.
Great team
Na
Cultura Corporativa
fast paced environment but awesome place to work for. management is great and makes you feel appreciative. it was fun getting to meet and help people from all over the world.
Cultura Corporativa
The place was very busy and hectic all the time. All the other managers were in a little clique, so it was all about kissing as much butt as you could. Very shady SM and GM... they only cared about the numbers and not their employees. It's a great starter job but don't stay, dealing with a popularity contest every day.
Good hours, overtime
Management, slave labor
Cultura Corporativa
great place to work. granted i work in 2008 but at the time it had benefits, 401k etc. They treated there employees fairly an they paid great at the time
Cultura Corporativa
This is one of the top Coach stores in the world and has a very high volume of customers. This store is very busy most days and always very busy on the week ends. The hardest part of the job is dealing with multiple customers needs during peak hours. customer service and selling skills are a training priority and you will learn much if you can deal with the high volume of traffic.
Vantagens
Great Training and room for advancement.
Desvantagens
Busy all the time, Can be stressful at times
Cultura Corporativa
This is the busiest and most profitable store in the world. Hours are long and very hard. Selling the product sold its self pretty much. Very easy job in regards to selling. Management is typical retail. Always micro managing. Best part of job was my co-workers and new life friends I met along the way. Hardest part of job is the hours and no time off, no holidays or weekends and lack of consideration for time needed off. Co workers are well trained and extremely knowledgeable with product and daily business needs of business.
Vantagens
busy, professional co workers, well trained staff and great benefits.
Desvantagens
too long of hours, worked too many days a week. No holiday days off or weekends.
Cultura Corporativa
dealing with no english speaking customers, put under alot of pressure and stress because of management, management team is very poor, they make everything stressful and are rude.There are good days when we all get along fine with no drama no stress
Cultura Corporativa
Coach is a great to place to work. Great environment. They gave me my first retail experience at both warehouse and sales in which i have excelled at.
Environment
Hours
Cultura Corporativa
I used to work for Coach Men's Factory, before we merged into one store with Coach Women's. It was a small, calm, and very enjoyable store, where I would make individual connections with all of the customers. I was witness to new and different experiences with management because they were always focused on building the team's knowledge and skills. I now work in a bigger store and faster paced environment where it is harder to connect with most of my customers in a memorable and personable way. I believe I learn nothing new, and if I do, its from my coworkers who enjoy helping their teammates, and not from management; who seem to just be there for the paycheck. I enjoy working with the customers and giving them a great service as they shop throughout the store. I believe that there is really no hard part to this job, just frustrating situations that I seem to solve myself (unless a manager is absolutely needed) because I hold a knowledge that can help myself and my coworkers throughout the day.
Cultura Corporativa
I worked for coach for 6 years. I started as sales, then stock, and a cashier. I have done over night inventory, floor moves, open and close of store and registers. I have done warehouse work and have one year of stock management experience. I have 11 years of customer service, retail, and cash handling experience.
bonus programs
clicks.
Cultura Corporativa
Coach inc. Warehouse was a very nice place of employment. There was never a slow day of work in the assembly line. The company had many benefits: paychecks weekly, quarterly bonuses for all employees reaching sales goals, many employment opportunities. Here I learned to maintain stock of product for the store and maintained log of current inventory. After a while of working with boxed up product, I was able to differentiate items by their SKU #, which is a really handy skill in shipping and receiving.
Vantagens
Amazing pay rate, Great benefits, loads of in store oppurtunities
versatility of work hours