Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach: Allen, TX

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 10 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1144 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Best job I’ve ever had. Everyone is nice. Black Friday they bring good. We get bonuses and the discount is amazing. Even after I leave I want stay and work weekends
Cultura Corporativa
I loved my job at Coach! The only reason I left is that I was a single mother and it just didn't pay the bills. The pay is fair for the type of work that it is; I had just out grown the job.
vacation discounts
little pay hours vary
Cultura Corporativa
As a stock associate, I would come in and normally there is shipment to be processed. Take all the plastic and covering off the items and get them ready to be put out on the sales floor. Occasionally get on the registers and ring people up. A fairly easy job just long hours. Management is very caring and works with you. It's a good environment with great people that turn into good friends.
Cultura Corporativa
Enjoyed the challenges of becoming the top sales to reconfirm my sales drive. The challenge was the commute to and from work. The most memorable experience was to see my name on top of the charts.
Vantagens
Working with international customers and exercising my other languages
Seasonal work
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
They are one of the few businesses that hold true to the quality of their product. The store kept a clean and professional environment. Most of the shoppers were repeat customers and serious about their purchases. Service was always first priority.
Vantagens
Treated very well and proud to work there
Desvantagens
Slim chance for permanent position
Cultura Corporativa
Great retail company to work for. Visual merchandising for this company is always fun and challenging. Company focuses on developing employees so they grow within the company.
Great discounts and benefits
Desvantagens
Long hours, work during holidays.
Cultura Corporativa
great people and great opportunities! Offers great benfits and plenty of opportunities to advance
Cultura Corporativa
The managers and staff is very helpful and 6 month midcourse performance review that help us to improve our job.
friendly enviroment
less working schedule
Cultura Corporativa
Excellent Company and enviornment. Management are down to earth, willing to work with employees, provide excellent customer service and very organized.
everything
Cultura Corporativa
Go in at scheduled time. Open store and inventory count. Make sure all visuals on the floor and employees' dress code are up to standard. Manage slaes floor and registers. Work on Time and Attendance(Payroll) and hand out correctives to employees if needed. Close registers at night, end of the night paper work, ensure visuals are set and ready for next morning and ensure that all doors and windows are locked for the security of the store.