Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach: Cashier

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 52 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1144 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Such a fun environment. I was also very lucky to work with a team that was dedicated and open to feedback.I really don’t have any real complaints regarding the location.
Cultura Corporativa
Great coworkers with a fun and productive work environment.
Cultura Corporativa
The management there had no consideration for your personal life. I was told that even though my shift was over and the next shift was present, I could not go home to my new born. The management are rude and very self-righteous. All I can say is Thank Goodness it was a holiday position.
Cultura Corporativa
i was a cashier for this company. There was many special customer service acts that we had to perform that only Coach was known for. Like, walking the customers purchase around to them, and always asking them a "lifestyle" question when talking to them. The store was always crowded with tourists from China on Tour Busses. Everyday they would come crowding in like clockwork. The people that i worked with were very friendly and great to work with. I got along with all of them. The managers took pride in their job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the vibe that everyone put off, customers and employees. It was exciting to wake up everyday and go to work. I definitely enjoyed my job.
Vantagens
healthcare, insurance, customer service training
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
a typical day at work is loud and fun. I've learned how to count a drawer in and out to take my time giving change and paying attention to customers. The managers and sales associates are always willing to help you with what ever you need. the hardest part of the day is it is the same thing everyday.
Vantagens
Great people to work with
Cultura Corporativa
great people and great opportunities! Offers great benfits and plenty of opportunities to advance
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day at work consist of answering phones, finding items fo customers, ringing up at $2,000.00 in merchandise at a time, dealing with upset customers who feel as though the company is wrong for not meeting their particular needs at the moment. In working a Coach, I have learned to listen with the intent of understanding. I have learned that not everyone lives by the same principles as I do and I have learned to professionally deal with that. I have some pretty amazing co-workers. Everyone is from a different walk of life, which helps with our International Clientel. The hardes part of the job would be not meeting our monthly goals. We all work hard to ensure that our company's store is ranked amongst the top 3 in the district. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching the staff come together to show the utmost, postive customer expierence we possible can and to see the customer's reaction appreciation is worth it.
team share, benefits
short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
Competitive in sales, great employees Great discounts and team bonuses.
Team share, discounts
short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
The shifts seemed to go by so slowly for a cashier. I need to keep my hands busy so I would constantly be cleaning or folding boxes or tissue paper, cutting ribbons, and making gift packages. When the Holidays came around our store would constantly be crowded. Coach's cash register and ordering system was very complex and complicated, but once you learn it things will move along faster.
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoyed working for Coach. The people there was so nice, and the bags were so cute. The Coach Outlet in Vicksburg,Ms is a great Store to work at. The location is excellent,and the environment is nice as well. The store stayed pretty steady. I learned the difference between a fake Coach and an Authentic Coach bag and what the numbers meant. The most hardest part was having to deal with rude customers and the fun part was seeing all the new bags come in,
Cultura Corporativa
New day i]gives way to new experiences and customers. Joy of working there is allowing customers a great New York style shopping experience
Cultura Corporativa
Coach is a very popular company with a new shipment of merchandise every month. The atmosphere of this job is busy, but enlightening. The employees are extremely fun to work with and helpful to those new on the job. Management is strict and holds high expectations, but only to hold the standards of being a Coach employee.
Vantagens
discount on designer purses and accessories.
Desvantagens
expectations of job can be overwhelming.