Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach: Cashier

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 52 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1144 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Such a fun environment. I was also very lucky to work with a team that was dedicated and open to feedback.I really don’t have any real complaints regarding the location.
Cultura Corporativa
most of the time it's a good environment to work in unless you don't get a long with the managers or your coworkers. pay is low for the customers you have to deal with on a daily basis. very strict on the way you dress, hair, nails, and the way you present yourself.
discount
terrible customers
Cultura Corporativa
Good pay, excellent management. Overall good place to work, employees dont make comission but rather everyone makes a bonus when certain sales targets are met.
Cultura Corporativa
great managers, great customer service training, also i learned a lot about different cultures and experiences here, always so fast paced but ran very professional and braught out the best in you
learned a lot
very busy
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
working at Coach is a great experience from management to employees to customers. Management is really good with engaging with employees for any type of help or improvement.
welcoming environment
Desvantagens
pay rate is a little low
Cultura Corporativa
nice for part time work for people in college. good discounts and management was very team appropriate. Good way to meet new outgoing people. Give it a shot.
Cultura Corporativa
Working at Coach was fun. Fellow co-workers were nice and fun to be around. The company invests in their employees more then other companies. Management were great except some of them can be over-bearing. Sometimes management would work as if corporate office was always watching them.
Vantagens
Bonus checks. Breaks policy. Paid sick time. Paid vacation.
No Holidays off.
Cultura Corporativa
Very fast-paced environment. No work/life balance whatsoever and no room for flexibility. Coach really cares more about the customer, and virtually no concern for employees. At least the upper management at my store was understanding.
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day includes working at the cash register and on the sales floor assisting customers to meet their needs. My managers and co-workers were all wonderful and encouraging. I learned communication skills very quickly and still use them everyday. My employment at Coach was extremely beneficial.
Cultura Corporativa
I enjoy working at this job. My co-workers are very friendly and welcoming. Although overwhelming at times, the customers are easy to work with and are often very friendly. I wish I was able to get more hours and had benefits like sick days and personal time.
Cultura Corporativa
Place is pretty cool, everyone's nice. Management isn't bad. Worst part about it is a few of the resellers that come in but even they aren't all that bad.
fun team, good management
resellers
Cultura Corporativa
Very fun place to work at and for. All managers and employees were great and very helpful to one another and to customers. Not a single complaint to the company,
Cultura Corporativa
Well it started great but as the year went by. Things got more difficult drama was happening all around me. I want to work in a professional place where I feel safe and welcome.
Cultura Corporativa
I loved this job. Although it wasn't very challenging, everyone I came in contact with was great. Everyone worked as a team, and everyday went smoothly. I loved all of the tourist everyday. The hardest part of this job was literally standing in one spot for 10+hours.
The peopl
Desvantagens
Standing in one spot for so long
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day at work consisted of several customers coming in, and one of us trying to claim them as our customer for the sales. If it was holiday season, we all ran around trying to keep all of our customers along with keeping the store organized and the phone answered. I learned most of how sales numbers are demanding and the importance of store sales. Because it was a luxury store in a wealthy area, a few of our workers were rude and uppity. I have been taught great people skills and also adaptability to different types of people. This is one reason I have a great ability to work in sales. The hardest part of the job was claiming customers as your territory expressing why they need to buy the product, and convincing them to do so. The most enjoyable part was learning about the different types of learner, and learning about the behind-the-scenes of what I had been taught in class.
Vantagens
Discount on store products.
Demanding sales expectations.
Cultura Corporativa
Was very excited to get this job and my co-workers were very welcoming, nice, and helpful. Management was very mixed up and do not pay attention to their employees. When I had a death in my family I told one manager for the day off which she approved and when I came back I got in trouble from another manager. Then when I had to move I wanted to transfer to another store they kept pushing me aside like I was not important and kept giving me the run around or they were too busy so I had to move to a different state without a job even though I worked hard, stayed late, and came into work on my days off. Also they pay was not great but even though I went through that I still miss my job and my co-workers.
Cultura Corporativa
Working at Coach is very welcoming. It isn't very hard, however the customers that shop for this company are more difficult than other places I've worked.
Easy
Customers, low hours
Cultura Corporativa
Being able to interact with people from all walks of life was the highlight of each day I went into work. I learned lots of patience and understanding from individuals I considered to be life teachers. The management was not all that great, but when the appropriate effort was put in, things ran smoothly.
Cultura Corporativa
The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with people I worked as a cashier on a slow day I would be on the floor being a sales rep , I would also take phone calls about customers having handbags on hold
dress pretty
short breaks
Cultura Corporativa
Who wouldn't love to work selling luxury handbags? Coach offers top-of-the-line sales training to its associates. If you have to work in retail, you want to work for Coach.
Vantagens
Benefits for even upper-level part-time employees
Cultura Corporativa
Working with them was fantastic. As previously stated I enjoyed working with the company. It was a great experience.