Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach: Cashier

Cargo
Local
Encontradas 52 avaliações correspondentes à pesquisa
Ver todas as 1144 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Such a fun environment. I was also very lucky to work with a team that was dedicated and open to feedback.I really don’t have any real complaints regarding the location.
Cultura Corporativa
Awful work environment, horrible people and management styles ranged from belittling associates and customers to ageist and sexist. Although I love the products I will never step foot in another coach store again.
Discount
No opportunity
Cultura Corporativa
When I first started at Coach it was fun cause all the employees are like best friends with each other. 2 months later hired 8 new employees all were Asian and everyone came to find out that they were getting paid more and getting priority hours based on the fact that they could communicate with resellers. The management consisted of 6 managers. The 3 senior managers did whatever they wanted too from coming in late to taking extra hours for lunch all the time AND they never faced any consequences. I remember them constantly yelling at the 3 junior members about being to friendly with employees, being late once or twice, and trying to take control of their jobs so they were not relevant. Overall very toxic environment, constantly being threatened to have hours cut if sales targets weren't met once or twice, and favoritism towards Asians. I was under paid for the amount I would do, like train new employees, coming in early to change set up, staying later than scheduled to help keep the store clean. Was given duties like a manager but was paid less than employees after me.
Friendly customers
toxic management, high turnover
Cultura Corporativa
Fun and energetic atmosphere. Bussyyyy! Customer satisfaction Was prime , good incentives, great managers, room for growth, multiple responsibilities.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
It wasn’t as great as I thought it was gonna be, considering I love coach. Now, I don’t even wanna go back and shop there. Some managers really tried hard to make us feel unwelcomed.
Cultura Corporativa
Time Flew when the store was busy, good pay at 15 an hour. Downside where the managers, EXTREMELY rude to employees and customers as well. Managers have Favorites and seem to take their role to their head , they "discreetly" talk about each other during lunch and breaks, poor management overall.
Cultura Corporativa
Management lacks communication A LOT!!! They play favorites, and are always watching every little thing you do. They are always looking for the wrong things you do and make sure to pull you aside and tell you in front of customers and coworkers, instead of telling you how to improve it. Very stressful because of how toxic management can be. Expect you to know things you were never told in the first place. As for the favorites, if it were you or one of management's favorites to get in trouble, it's going to be you. I love the job itself, it's just that management absolutely sucks. I really would not recommend working here! Just please, don't do it. I promise you there are other stores in the outlets that would have a better working environment and that would actually support their employees. Also if you work here, Coach has to be 24/7, meaning that we have to be flexible with management, but they can't be flexible with the employees. They will not work with you if you have another job, school, a LIFE, you have to be available 24/7 for them.
Cultura Corporativa
This is not an exciting place to work A lot of the managers have an attitude issue They do not have patience for the customers they get irritated really fast They make it difficult to stay flexible with your schedule, you never have a set schedule. They only have two shifts open or close.
Cultura Corporativa
fast paced lots of customers from all over the world come in everyday. Since it is fast paced, you learn how to manage your time and stay organized as well as dong a quality job
Cultura Corporativa
I really enjoyed working for Coach for the time that I did. I ended up leaving this job because I was looking for a change in career, but I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a job, and I would accept a position there again. I worked for Coach Outlet as a cashier, and the position was good. The pay at Coach is highly competitive for a service-industry position, and at the end of each month, if the store exceeded set goals, then the entire team, from front of house to back of house, was eligible for a payroll bonus on a rolling basis; for example, 5% over goal and so on, so long as you work more than 70 hours in a month. If my store hit our goal, there was a chance that on the second week of the following month, I would receive my usual paycheck plus a bonus, which was like half a week's worth of work for a low bonus, and nearly an entire second paycheck for a high bonus.
Cultura Corporativa
Fun work environment. Sales required in all positions. Management for the most part was supportive and helped you if you wanted to advance or move departments.
Cultura Corporativa
There was a lack of training involved which may not be the same case for all stores but was thrown into the thick of it with only 1 hour shadowing on the register before I was expected to be able to do large transactions on my own accurately and quickly. There was an issue with being payed on payrolls end that had it so I went 2 weeks without being payed and managment not caring and saying that it was my issue to fix and not their problem. But those were just personal experiences and I had coworkers who were there for 5+ years and said they loved it but weren't fond of new management.
Vantagens
Good discount, good benefits, and room for career advancement
Desvantagens
Short breaks, management treats you like your replaceable
Cultura Corporativa
Coach is a nice work place. I liked the daily huddles it kept the store very organized. Goals for the day were set so we knew what needed to be done. Management always knew what was going on because they communicated well.
Cultura Corporativa
you meet new customers and make conversations and make friends, i like retail because you get to talk to different people from different countries. and you get to know what they like and what they are shopping for.
discounts
Desvantagens
unorganized management and breaks.
Cultura Corporativa
Mostly customers are Chinese, so there were times that we need an interpreter. Uniform is mandatory. Customer were getting upset and confused why we ask the name of the person who helped them finding the items on the floor.
Bring your own foods
Breaks is mandatory
Cultura Corporativa
There are only three roles that are available. You can either work as a cashier, sales associate, or a stock associate. Over the past years I have worked here, there is a disconnection between upper management and retail employees. Work and life balance was hard sometimes due to long hours. Compensation for the time I've worked here felt I was underpaid and over worked.
favoritism, drama
Cultura Corporativa
I loved my job at Coach! The only reason I left is that I was a single mother and it just didn't pay the bills. The pay is fair for the type of work that it is; I had just out grown the job.
vacation discounts
little pay hours vary
Cultura Corporativa
The company is great on focusing on the goals that they want to achieve and they motivate and encourage all the staff members pursue that goal, which is a good way to teach people the importance of the effort that you put on your work.
Cultura Corporativa
I have learned a lot and grown from this company. In the beginning it wasn't bad and the hours were just how I wanted them. But as time went along management began to change and things were just not working out for me anymore
Cultura Corporativa
Working at Coach was enjoyable, specially if you like fashion and handbags. The discount offered was great. Hired as a seasonal worker, else I would have stayed longer. The job was demanding and fast paced during the holidays, overwhelming and tiring at times. But fun and I would recommend this work place.
free lunches during holidays
Cultura Corporativa
The most fun job in retail; I've had the pleasure in working for an exciting company that was very flexible to my needs. Although the schedules were inconsistent and the hours were dropping due to seasonal affairs, the pay was not bad for it's time and purpose.
Good management