Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Coach

Cargo
Todos
Local
Todos
Mostrando todas as 1127 avaliações
Cultura Corporativa
Boa empresa para trabalhar, grande aprendizagem a nível pessoal e profissional
Salário
Horários
Cultura Corporativa
come in, clean the place ,make sure everything is set up .I've learned to talk to different types of people the workplace was very polite and wanted you to better yourself. the hardest part was trying to make every customer was attented to and the items were out. the enjoying part was of how many differefent types of people ive meet.
lunch break, kind people
Cultura Corporativa
Easy job compared to most retailers. No room for advancement since there are people that have been there for decades above you. Company seems to prefer women over men for advancement. Each store is going to be different based on who's SM or DM.
Cultura Corporativa
I had a pretty easy time working there. Not too much stress, even during crunch time at the holidays. Benefits aren't worth it if coach isn't you're style but if it is it's pretty good
Classifique uma empresa recente
Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura Corporativa
I love the job it was very easy great people and great managers I love the environment just i have travel problems but all in all a great job
Cultura Corporativa
All employees, though striving to be the best sales associate, never hesitate to help their coworkers when they need it. Very healthy and fun work environment!!
Discount
No health insurance
Cultura Corporativa
A typical day at work is everyday i can teach

I learned how i can to teach each other and to share my experience

I can manage my self to manage my time and manage my way to teach

Workplace culture iscasuaal

The most enjoyable part of the jobl
Free lunch
healthcare
Cultura Corporativa
In my location, we are like family. At most retail stores there is a high turnover rate but not here. Most of management has been working at this location for over 5 years! Coach is also transparent with it's employees by communicating the reasons behind changes or new policies. They also listen to suggestions given by employees. It is a very inclusive company. There is also a great opportunity for monthly bonuses based on store sales and every employee at the store is eligible! The pay rate is also higher than most retail stores.
Flexibility, bonuses
Desvantagens
Working weekends and holidays (black friday)
Cultura Corporativa
I worked at coach factory store in deer park while i was in high school. They pay was minimum. I started off as a seasonal employee & they decided to keep me. I left since i was able to find a better opportunity somewhere else.
Cultura Corporativa
Coach encourages a competitive yet friendly environment to all staff. Although I was new to sales, all of my ex co-worker show no hesitance to teach and guide me. I enjoyed my time there although it was quite a stressful environtment due to sales target. However, I do not regret a single minutes while I was working in Coach.
Great mentors and colleagues
Desvantagens
Face pace and somewhat demanding
Cultura Corporativa
Coach is a great place to work if you love the retail environment. The benefits and pay are highly competitive and management is very supportive and encouraging. Work life balance is non-existent as it is a retail store.
Cultura Corporativa
Due to Covid, Coach was a great company to for work. They trained you well and are very professional. You are able to grow with the company if you work hard.
Benifts and pay
Cultura Corporativa
My time with Coach was great for the most part. My manager was awesome and there for me whenever I needed her. I worked with a great team that made me feel appreciated.
Benefits, Pay
No advancement opportunity
Cultura Corporativa
It was a pretty smooth and well organized interview process and on-boarding. Senior leadership does a good job of listening to the Retail Field teams.
Cultura Corporativa
I love it I would tell others to go and join the team and have a great experience with family you’ll make there it’s a great chance to meet new people and the hours
Cultura Corporativa
I only worked at this company for a short time because of medical reasons, but I love this brand to begin with so I really loved this job. It’s my favorite out of the other retail jobs I’ve had.
It’s Coach.
Desvantagens
You can’t buy everything.
Cultura Corporativa
My experience at coach is overall good
It's very safe

My experience with management is good

It's a steady work environment

Just overall coach is a good job to work
Cultura Corporativa
Fun environment workplace, safe and professional, excellent teamwork, excellent management, fair and affordable compensations.
I always enjoyed working for COACH, Inc.
Vantagens
Excellent discount access for employees purchasing of COACH items
Limited Purchases for employees
3,0
Cultura Corporativa
Everyone knows everyone in the company so even you do a good job always you are not good enought.Manager always on holidays and never in the store unless you complain
Big company
Desvantagens
To make a career you need to know someone in there
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Had to complete a new store opening with absolutely no help.. Hired one month before Store Grand opening and had to hire an entire team (including an assistant Manager) during that time with no help. Team not trained at all and had to open the location like that. Awful experience
Good pay
Desvantagens
Work alone and no corporate support
1,0
Cultura Corporativa
Awful work environment, horrible people and management styles ranged from belittling associates and customers to ageist and sexist. Although I love the products I will never step foot in another coach store again.
Discount