Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações
Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Coach

Please don't do it

2,0
Equilíbrio entre trabalho e vida pessoal
Salário/Benefícios
Estabilidade Profissional/Promoção
Direção
Cultura Corporativa
31 de Outubro de 2019
Management lacks communication A LOT!!! They play favorites, and are always watching every little thing you do. They are always looking for the wrong things you do and make sure to pull you aside and tell you in front of customers and coworkers, instead of telling you how to improve it. Very stressful because of how toxic management can be. Expect you to know things you were never told in the first place. As for the favorites, if it were you or one of management's favorites to get in trouble, it's going to be you. I love the job itself, it's just that management absolutely sucks. I really would not recommend working here! Just please, don't do it. I promise you there are other stores in the outlets that would have a better working environment and that would actually support their employees. Also if you work here, Coach has to be 24/7, meaning that we have to be flexible with management, but they can't be flexible with the employees. They will not work with you if you have another job, school, a LIFE, you have to be available 24/7 for them.
Avaliação por categoria
Direção
Cultura Corporativa
18 de Janeiro de 2020
Colaboradora (Ex-funcionário) - Lisboa, Distrito de Lisboa
Boa empresa para trabalhar, grande aprendizagem a nível pessoal e profissional
Vantagens