Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
4.3 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Berkshire Hathaway Home Services

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Mostrando todas as 814 avaliações

Review Of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services

Avaliação em destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a mais útil
The division I work with is a franchise. They have great tools and resources. I work all the time. The Broker and Admin staff are amazing, tons of support and a great atmosphere.

Vantagens

Free copies, nice people, great tools

Desvantagens

No benefits, work all the time...

My Favorite

I worked For Berkshire Hathaway Greensburg Regional Branch for three years (2017-2020) until COVID layoffs and my personal relocation led me elsewhere. I consider my manager, to this day, the best boss I have had. The people I was around and the friendships I had made were worth while and the job was rewarding in both personal ethics and early-career level corporate-world experience. My manager gave each of their employees the knowledge, help, and resources they needed to succeed. I will be forever grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of my office!

Management, Employee Morale, Inclusivity, Flexibility, Friendships
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Good environment and helpful people.

This company provides new agents with the help necessary to succeed. Everybody is very welcoming and the atmosphere at the office is always great. If you work hard, you will be compensated!

work your own schedule

No salary base
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Great place to work. Lots of training. Friendly and helpful agents working there.

It is difficult to rate things like work/life balance or compensations because your pay is up to you as a commissioned sales person. They offer a fair commission split and lots of training. The rest is up to you. You are given complete autonomy to run your business the way you want. I don't have a single bad thing to say about any of the brokers. They were great people and I wish them nothing but the best. I ultimately left because real estate sales simply were not for me.

Vantagens

Breakfast/Lunch is sometimes provided. Great atmosphere. Helpful brokers and agents. Great support.

Desvantagens

You acquire your own clients. The buck stops with you. If you succeed it's your fault, but if you fail, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Great Experience

Great place to work. Management is very supportive. If you succeed, they succeed. Employees are all very helpful & knowledgeable. They give you tools to succeed & allow you to do it your way.

Management, flexibility

Classifique uma empresa recente

Partilhe a sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Productive and positive place to work.

Management is fantastic. Training provided daily if needed. Resources are unlimited. Other agents want you to succeed and always have an open door policy for new agents.

Resources, colleagues.

None.

Great place

Apparently I have to leave a review for this place before I can see reviews for other places. Great management and support for agents. Amazing work culture.

No training

I had this job for 6 months, had 1 day of training. I was told someone would be in once a week to continue training: never happened. I begged them to train me more for two months after I was told I was doing something incorrectly (since I didn’t get any training at all). Instead they ignored all of my emails and calls and then fired me once they found someone better. Literally just hired me to fill the spot until they found someone they actually wanted to put the time into. I left another job for this place too and they just treat their employees like dirt.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Productive and fun workplace!

I enjoyed my time at Berkshire Hathaway Home services Alexander Chandler Realty. They are very organized and involved in their community. The office culture is great as well.

Vantagens

Free Lunched and Classes, quiet office space.

Ehh

As far as Realtor brokerages go…Berkshire he’s offices seem supportive and create many learning opportunities. But the individual managing brokers I’ve experienced are not supportive and lack in inclusion.

supportive management

Marketed our services to home buyers and sellers in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Under went an extensive training program that proved quite helpful. Weekly meetings were also conducted to share what strategies were working to generate business.

Supportive environment

Desvantagens

Need to have a good network to do well.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Flexible work place and great training

They provide great training for new agents starting out in the industry. There are usually experienced Agents and brokers available if you ever need any help. As an agent you have all the flexibility you want, although if you want to get paid you have to put in work as a independent contractor you must treat it as your own business.

Training

commission/1099

Good work environment

Good place to work and meet people who encourage. Company offers training continually. There is always someone to answer a question and help find answers.

Great work place

I love the environment. The people are great to work with. The only con is i feel they take a larger portion of my commission than I expected. But I love my colleagues and my management.

Good Comapny

Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices is a good company to work for if you like working for a corporation. There are tons of programs to assist you and training videos/conferences each week . You must make the time to learn the programs, DocuSign, DTR and your local mls. Management in our office is very helpful and encouraging, but the bottom line is that in any real estate company, you are on your own and need to put the work in. No one can do it for you and know that you are competing against your colleagues daily for listings.

technology, known branding

Desvantagens

Passing on the $375 fee to buyers and sellers.

Depending on the office…

This is where I spent my first year in real estate as a newly licensed agent. I managed to get rookie of the year and did very well. Although a lot of this was done because of my own doing. There are a lot of older agents here so it’s not as “hype“ as some of these newer companies. So you need to be able to motivate yourself. It’s hard for me to write a completely accurate review because the pandemic happened so it was a little different for me. They have a decent training program.

Vantagens

Great backing and brand name to work under

A bit old fashioned
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Real estate is hard, this company makes it harder

I've worked out of two offices. Management at both have been snooty and unhelpful in the ways needed. Do a lot of research before you decide on a brokerage.

Some agents are nice

Desvantagens

A lot of people seem shady

Independent Contractor so No Benefits

BHHS provides great training for new employees. The brokers are always very approachable and willing to discuss anything with you. The office administrators are amazing. Signs and lockboxes are provided and so is some marketing but only on Mega Open Houses. The commission cuts are high for the industry and this is on top of a franchise fee. The company also provides leads to seasoned agents at very high commission cuts for the company. There is no cap on yearly paid commissions so you will pay forever no matter what. Office fees seems to about average but E&O insurance is not covered in that fee so another bill to have to be paid to the company. You are an independent contractor so do not expect to have any benefits provided.

Great training for new REALTORS

Desvantagens

Company's commission cut is high even after they first assess a franchise fee.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Welcome to your home away from home!

What a professional and wonderful, caring organization to hold your Real Estate license or work in the admin. department in our various offices. If you like Real Estate....welcome home! Yes...weekend help and evening calls may be needed...but, it really is nice to "helping people" move!

Vantagens

flexibility and really smart people to work with

Esta avaliação foi útil?

There is help there when I need it.

I mostly work from my home.There is help at the office when I need it. I've been in Real Estate since 1974 so I know the job well. Occasionally I need help with computer questions, which I get help from the office. The Realtors and Staff at my office are very helpful at all times. I am happy with Berkshire Hathaway.

Vantagens

Not much to do at office. Since Covid, we mostly work from home.

Desvantagens

After Covid is over, I would like gatherings again.

Feels Like a Family

The president of our local affiliate cares about all employees. My immediate supervisor is flexible and creates a great work environment. Many of the employees have been here for years.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais acerca do trabalho aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou as entrevistas na empresa "Berkshire Hathaway Home Services". Os funcionários atuais e os antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral